Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Official FitFreak Decal Page

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
5 Year Member
Official FitFreak Decal Page

ok guys so many ppl have asked were to get a FitFreak decal including myself and no one can really find them, in less another member happens to have a extra one. i have tried contacting many of the mods and admins to see if they have the file of a large logo so that we can remake these and according to them no one has one and the previous owners of the site are not around and have not returned nay of my emails or PMs. so i took it into my on hands and have been persistent on tiring to contact the new owners, internet brands about getting the logo file and today finally got in touch with the main person that handles the site and bad news they dont even have the file or the logo, all they could come up with was the logo from one of the headers from the site, they have tried contacting the previous owners as well and no reply (at least for now).
so looks like they are granting me the premission to handle its for the site members and i will be incharge of the creating and selling of the decal and other products (tags, pens, shirts, etc) under their rules and guidelines.
im asking the members to help with this process, im doing this at no charge on my time, to help other members. im trying to keep the same original design but with no file this is impossible, i am keeping it simple and subtle. so with all this said the help that i need is, input on the designs we come up with and if any one has a extra original fitfreak.net decal that they are willing to send to me this will help greatly with the redesign and creation of the new decal.
heres the email i received today with he provisions:

Hi,

We would be happy for you to do this, under a couple of proviso's:
1. It is done in limited runs (this is mostly for you here - so you can
feasible do batch runs of them as demand requires, and so you don't
receive enquiries 6months later which you are unable to support)
2. The use of the logo is specifically to be used for the stickers to be
sold via the website and for no other purposes
3. You send us a copy (both digital image and physical copy) prior to
sale making place, so we can confirm the quality.
4. They be available at a reasonable price for members (agreed to prior
to sale)
5. We can provide support, in terms of making it visible in the forums
(making an announcement, etc.)

Sadly, we don't seem to have a hi-res image on hand for you (this is the
best we have)
https://www.fitfreak.net/images/headerYellow.jpg

Look forward to working with you!

hope you guys will be able to help with this process!!

Old 07-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Banned
Hey, i am 100% up for doing the decals, i have this design on file and ready to go. Lets get this going guys!

Heres the design, i can do ANYTHING you want also.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:51 PM
yeah

let me know cus im interested in gettin a decal.(I like the bottom logo better) keep me informed

Old 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
I would definitely prefer a copy of the original. I bet someone has an extra they can send you. Hopefully.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:48 PM
5 Year Member
Go Atticus!

Atticus, that's great news. You are commended for taking the bull by the horns, early bird, etc. Imagine Capitalism!

John, with all due respect, Atticus' design is the most artistic of the three presented. Could you let him make a buck or two in royalties, while you make yours in the creation?

Can you guys get together an make a buck or two per decal, and get this project done for the Members? Please?

Let me know. I have two vehicles awaiting stickers.

Hey Atticus, I need a (car) window decal designed around the Lear 45. You game? I'll make a buck or 2 with sales. We can all be thousandaires by the time this is over.

Old 07-16-2008, 06:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Lear 45
Atticus, that's great news. You are commended for taking the bull by the horns, early bird, etc. Imagine Capitalism!

John, with all due respect, Atticus' design is the most artistic of the three presented. Could you let him make a buck or two in royalties, while you make yours in the creation?

Can you guys get together an make a buck or two per decal, and get this project done for the Members? Please?

Hey Atticus, I need a (car) window decal designed around the Lear 45. You game? I'll make a buck or 2 with sales. We can all be thousandaires by the time this is over.
thanks
im not really doing this to make coin but rather help the members and myself. hopefully we can get this thing going
and on the lear 45 decal just pm me what you are thinking sure i can come up with something.

Old 07-16-2008, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
I would definitely prefer a copy of the original. I bet someone has an extra they can send you. Hopefully.
im with you on this too!! if someone willing to let go of one, that would be great.

Old 07-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Banned
The ONLY reason the design posted was posted because a member on here said look we need some forum decals could you duplicate the forum header text.

I am very talented and i do full color digital printed also so don't let thie design turn you away from my talents.

PM me if you are interested.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:26 PM
5 Year Member
+3245328542954 for JM graphics. great decals, great design, and super fast shipping.

Old 07-16-2008, 09:02 PM
... I have two extra fitfreak.net stickers.......... The originals. I tried to hint this earlier in the last thread but no one jumped on it so here i am again.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:01 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitcapo
... I have two extra fitfreak.net stickers.......... The originals. I tried to hint this earlier in the last thread but no one jumped on it so here i am again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PMed

Old 07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by john@JM Graphics
The ONLY reason the design posted was posted because a member on here said look we need some forum decals could you duplicate the forum header text.

I am very talented and i do full color digital printed also so don't let thie design turn you away from my talents.

PM me if you are interested.
im sure the talent id there most sign guys are!!
i dont mind any input on this from you at all, if you are going to sell you own design just watch who you sell to the site owners are giving me permission to do this under their provisions:
We would be happy for you to do this, under a couple of proviso's:
1. It is done in limited runs (this is mostly for you here - so you can
feasible do batch runs of them as demand requires, and so you don't
receive enquiries 6months later which you are unable to support)
2. The use of the logo is specifically to be used for the stickers to be
sold via the website and for no other purposes
3. You send us a copy (both digital image and physical copy) prior to
sale making place, so we can confirm the quality.
4. They be available at a reasonable price for members (agreed to prior
to sale)
5. We can provide support, in terms of making it visible in the forums
(making an announcement, etc.)

they are requiring me to send them a proof before any decal or items can be sold and it is done in limited runs, so selling with out there provisions may cause some conflict.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by AtticusFit
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PMed
pmed replied and replied again and hopefully sending out tomorrow if not then by monday.

Old 07-17-2008, 09:59 AM

Old 07-17-2008, 10:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jalsahappy

im working on it now, gonna take a minute just b/c i have to send proofs to owners for approval.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:01 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Lear 45
John, with all due respect...
John, I was not trying to diss your artistic abilities. I attempted to tread lightly on that subject. Anyone on this board has more artistic ability than I do; that's why I haven't submitted a design of my own. (Well, as long as we're not talking about flying a profile descent and landing at LAX or something. My "artwork" is in a different medium.)

But I'm glad to hear you speak on that. I'm not short on needed projects. I'll pm you something I need help with.

Old 07-18-2008, 06:28 PM
yay atticus, let us know when you made a batch of copies of the original-spec

Old 07-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Can anyone do Die-Cut stickers??

Old 07-18-2008, 10:24 PM
please let us know when your batch is done..

Old 07-18-2008, 10:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mattocaster71
Can anyone do Die-Cut stickers??
yea i can!!!!

Quick Reply: Official FitFreak Decal Page