Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

What do you guys want!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Banned
What do you guys want!

Ive been debating for a while if I should become a vendor because even though the chances are fair the price to be a vendor is quite expensive. So I want to know what els you guys would like? I do allot of FG work and am getting into CF so I can do hoods and what not but I want to hear from you guys instead of posting threads which may be pointless haha.

Other services I include is professional interior painting and fiber glassing panels such as head liners and such. I can also do engine covers and custom fabs.

I will be a vendor either tom or monday if I can get enough to go on.

What do you guys think?

Old 11-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Here's what I want:

that wiper/emblem delete hatchpiece
spoiler/doorlock plugs
maybe my engine cover, not sure yet

Old 11-20-2008, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
Come on guys (and girls)

this guy has capabilities to make any thing we want, and if he can't he'll tell us so, he said in his post he's learning how to lay carbonfiber, and work with it. he already works wonders with fiberglass - so what do you want? what have you sat in your car and thought "hey i wish someone made a ????" or when you were walking around your car after washing it and said to yourself (or others) "wouldn't it be cool if someone made a ???? to fit our cars" - well this might be the guy to do that special project - post it here!!!!

i-kona, i (vtecfit1) will think about it the next couple days and post a list here for you to ponder, thanks for the fast progress on the shaved hatch panel, i hope to see the next picts soon.

i'll start a list here if people wanna add to it that will be awesome

1 : engine cover = painted fiberglass (so i can customize it)
2 : a tweeter pod that mounts in the back and faces forward (both sides of the car) either up next to the roof (maybe incorporate the rear grab handle in with it) or in the back where the rear rolling cargo cover goes
3 : how about a solid hinged cargo cover (instead of the flimsy rolling one honda offers) this would be S I C K !!!
4 :

5 :

Last edited by vtecfit1; 11-21-2008 at 01:47 AM. Reason: thought of more stuff
Old 11-21-2008, 01:09 PM
How about you start with following through on the public promise you made to me here?

Old 11-21-2008, 01:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DidMeWrong
How about you start with following through on the public promise you made to me here?
SERIOUSLY DUDE, HOW MUCH COULD YOU HAVE LOST OUT ON??? IF I WERE I-KONA I'D NEVER REFUND YOUR MONEY WITH ALL THE COMPLAINING YOUR DOING, I'VE SENT MY PANEL TO HIM, AND I'VE SENT TWO REARVIEW MIRRORS TO SINGAPORE, AND I PAID FOR SHIPPING TO BOTH -- JUST IN HOPES TO GET SOMETHING GOING AND FURTHER THE PROCESS CALLED "MODDING OUR CARS" ! I CONSIDER IT A GAME I CAN'T QUIT PLAYING (CAUSE I'M ADDICTED) IF I GET WHAT I'M HOPEING FOR THEN ** SCORE** IF NOT THEN I JUST REMEMEBER, AND AM MORE LEARY NEXT TIME -- HAVE I BEEN BURNED??? YEAH MAYBE TWICE, BUT IN 20 YEARS OF PLAYING THE GAME THATS NOT BAD

well to everyone in this thread thats hoping i-kona gets his sponsorship status, i think i have the most to lose in my eyes, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't drive a fit, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't just hang this shit on his walls an look at it

Old 11-21-2008, 05:47 PM
5 Year Member
RSR Ti1000 springs for the 09 Fit...

Old 11-21-2008, 07:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MugenAP2
RSR Ti1000 springs for the 09 Fit...
did you even read the thread????

Old 11-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Banned
Thanks vtec for standing up for me

Like I said Ive done bad in the past but things are different. I told you Id be refunding you if paypal wont themselves. Their holding the money I dont know why they wont its stupid. But Ill be refunding you myself by next week. I just wanted to make sure to have extra funds which should be easy to understand by anybody.

Not only that Ive been showing proof of my work, progress, and whats goin on. Not only that, the price to advertise at fitfreaks.net is real expensive so theres no way Im gong to screw that up.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:48 AM
vtec and ikona, you're both good people. Didmewrong, you really should have not taken this route. If you have an issue, you take it to emails. If that doesn't work, you either sue, or you throw up your hands and say "**** it, next time I'll do more research on the seller and product". Don't try to take away his future sales. People change.

Old 11-22-2008, 11:15 AM
5 Year Member
lets get this thread back on track - here is a little list i have put together and we need some more ideas, so i-kona can dive into a couple once his vendor status goes thru the first part of next week - it's called SMALL BUSINESS, and it's what this country was built on! so lets give him a chance at building his business and helping us out at the same time

2 : a tweeter pod that mounts in the back and faces forward (both sides of the car) either up next to the roof (maybe incorporate the rear grab handle in with it) or in the back where the rear rolling cargo cover goes
3 : how about a solid hinged cargo cover (instead of the flimsy rolling one honda offers) this would be S I C K !!!
4 :

5 :

if you want to add to this list, copy and paste this list into a reply and add your idea -- it really is that simple

Old 11-22-2008, 12:49 PM
4 : HondaFittuner.com :: Aero Styling :: Spoilers :: JDM Style Mid Wing (Fiberglass) this without the ugly hole where the wiper is. Would go nicely over the shaved backpanel!

Old 11-23-2008, 03:52 AM
Banned
1. Engine Cover
FG painted to customize (perhaps with illuminated vtec logo )
2. Tweeter Pod
Back facing front for better sound quality.
3. Solid Hindged Cargo Cover
Floppy ones are cheap.. haha
4. Mid Wing Spoiler
For those who have badgeless/wiperless garnishes.
5. B Pillar front and rear door CF overlays
Others sell them for $200 but I can maybe do $150 for all 4
6. Door Lock Plugs
We forgot the door lock plugs!
7. Radiator air diversion panel
We all know what those are.

Old 11-23-2008, 05:07 AM
5 Year Member
tweeter pod would be pretty sick
how about a 6.5" pod with tweeter?

Old 11-23-2008, 06:14 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
vtec and ikona, you're both good people. Didmewrong, you really should have not taken this route. If you have an issue, you take it to emails. If that doesn't work, you either sue, or you throw up your hands and say "**** it, next time I'll do more research on the seller and product". Don't try to take away his future sales. People change.
Really? If he had a bad experience with this seller than he has the right to warn others. We would expect the buyer to has used all other options as you mentioned. As the seller admits to screwing-up, I would not do business with anyone who uses customers as a source of funds and never delivers.

We customers have a choice, anyone defending a potential scam is also aiding in the scam. I have been close a few times to getting screwed over by scammers, always done my research and this have side stepped the fraud.

Bad experience, I say post it. DidMeWrong is doing us right! iKona636 needs to get his house in order before moving onward to the next thing. You who disagree, anti-up and send iKona636 your money today and wait by the mailbox.

Last edited by kamakurakid; 11-23-2008 at 06:20 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Banned
As much as your right I can guarantee that I'm no scammer. Fitcapo is coming over mid - late next week so that I can take measurements of where the studs need to be for the rear garnish so that it can secure to the car with no problems at all. Hopefully him being able to back me up and show pictures should prove you guys that I'm legit. Anyways this isnt a sale thread and I have no legal rights to sell until Im a paying vendor. This is just a thread to post what you would like to see made for the Fit. If I use this for my benefit thats great, if other companies use it for theirs, then thats better for you guys.

I also just wanted to let you guys know how serious I take this buisnesse ven though its super small. Tomorrow I am taking my tC (First car) bck to the dealer and Im willing it back to them. I was working out my finances and everything. It finally hit me that if I want to keep the business in good standing and make it grow more Im going to have to sacrafice the car. The car alone with insurance and matinance is over $600 a month which is too much anyways to begin with. So I was thnking to assure the safety of the business Im going to have to drop the tC even though it was my first car. Its a small sacrafice to make the business grow.

Last edited by iKONA636; 11-23-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:28 AM
just take lots of pictures and stuff. Proof is in the pudding lol. Also dude, spoiler plugs!

Old 11-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Banned
I already have an assortment of covers for spoilers in stock. I just need to pick and paint to demand.

Made out of 100% urathane plastic. Can withstand the impact of a hammer! Ill post pics soon.

Old 11-23-2008, 02:51 PM
sweet yo, I'm gonna need them eventually when I get around to the bodykit side of modding

Old 01-18-2009, 01:41 AM
can you make a different grill? and maybe some new side skirts? I havent really seen any that look much different than the stock sport ones... thanks

Old 01-18-2009, 07:04 AM
You know what might look nice, CF side mirror covers with turn signals!

Quick Reply: What do you guys want!