Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Cheatsheet for best prices?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Cheatsheet for best prices?

Group buys are a pretty good deal, but timing is everything.

Has anyone thought about having a thread of even Forum that just has links to the best available prices on our most common products. I read through the forums and people are always saying they got different prices on things and if FitFreak can make some connections maybe we can get sponsors from the vendors. i.e. if one vendor wants to offer special pricing on k&n filters or another item then they can have their own forum with a special link to that pricing. If something like this already exists can someone let me know?

If not can we get this started? (Moderators)

Old 12-14-2008, 11:47 PM
5 Year Member
hey, thats a good idea. It could save a whole lot of people time searching around the internet trying to find the best prices. I know i've spent alot of time looking around for parts.