Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Group Buy : Buddy Club N+ Coilovers :

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Former Vendor
Thumbs up Group Buy : Buddy Club N+ Coilovers :

What's the best way to get pricing on a part you already want? A GROUP BUY!!

Ok everybody, we have met the 10+ mark!!!

Congrats and now is the fun part - collecting the money to place our order with Buddy Club. I will PM each one of you to double check:

-Year of your Fit and model (GD or GE)
-E-mail address for Paypal payment request
-Zip code

I will update the first post with the payment information and once we collect everyone's money, then the order will be placed.

If someone flakes out, I will do the best I can and negotiate with Buddy Club to see if they will still honor the 10+ price. We will cross that bridge if we get there.

Look for a private message in your inbox everybody and please get back to me as soon as you can so we can get this process finished and get these coilovers in your hands!

Thanks!!

Spencer

I'm going to have to set a final cutoff date of 10/27 (this Thursday) for payments.

This is only fair to the people that have paid and we can't continue to make them wait.

After 10/27, I will review the amount of people that committed and paid and take that number to Buddy Club. Hopefully we can still get the 10+ price.

I sent everyone a private message about the payment and what I need from you to make this deal happen. Please get back to me with this information if you haven't already.

Thank you,
Spencer
Buddy Club is a name known for excellence and commitment to the Honda scene. We are putting together a group buy with only a 5 person minimum commitment for the super-special low pricing. Get super low on your Fit with some BUDDY CLUB N+ SPEC Coilovers.

**PM me for the special group buy price, or post on this thread**

Some information about the coilovers...
MSRP: $1,359. PM me or post up here for special group buy price (huge discount!!)

"N+ SPEC DAMPER" from Buddy Club is the choice complete suspension setup with resemblance of our RACING SPEC damper's excellent attributes. It is cost effective and is well rounded for the budget minded weekend club racer. With optional urethane isolated aluminum upper mount design, engineered spring rates, 15 level damper adjustability, and ride height adjustment capabilities, the N+ SPEC DAMPER can accommodate any driver's preferences.

With over 15 years of competitive racing experience, you can trust that your car will perform the way you want it to with quality components from Buddy Club.

[ 1. Ride-Height Adjustable ]
Vehicle ride height is adjusted independently of spring pre-load. With other alternatives available on the market today, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the preload on the coil spring. This primitive methold leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. With any of the Buddy Club suspension components, including the N+ SPEC, vehicle ride height is independent of spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnessary noise.

[ 2. 15 Level Adjustment ]
Suspension adjustability is a key element when selecting a top quality coil-over system. The N+ SPEC DAMPERS are designed to accommodate a wide range of driving conditions from regular roads to prepared racing surfaces. Dampening settings ranges from hard (+4kg/mm) to soft (-4kg/mm).

[ 3. Mono-Tube type shell case ]
The shock-body is constructed out of cadmium plated steel and is finished with beautifully anodized precision CNC machined aluminum ends. Urethane bushings are used when applicable to ensure a top quality product.

[ 4. Exclusive Buddy Club Springs ]
In a complete suspension setup, the coil-spring is a very key element. The coil-springs used on all Buddy Club suspension setups are specially made to exacting specifications by Buddy Club engineers. Each coil spring is manufactured to exacting tolerances to ensure performance in every demanding situation.

[ 5. Beautifully Finished ]
To ensure that the N+ SPEC Dampers stay looking superb through your years and years of ownership, each precision CNC machined aluminum component is beautifully burgandy anodized and each steel component is cadmium plated for corrosion resistance. Great attention to detail was taken to ensure that you will be completely satisfied with your ownership of Buddy Club components.

**Uses OEM upper mounts**

Spring Rating:
Front: 8k
Rear: 6k
Comfortable drive and can SLAM the car.

These kits are available for:
Honda Fit GE
Honda Fit GD

**PM me for the special group buy price, or post on this thread**

Once the 5 person commitment to purchase has been met, the prices will be honored for those 5 people and whoever else would like to purchase. This group buy will last a week past the 4 minimum requirement is met in case anyone else wanted to join in.

A list of who commits will be posted here so we can keep everybody in the loop.

List of people that are IN
GD3xtasy
loquitocrxsi -- PAID
OhNineFIT - out
flipTEK 08 SSM
urbanoutfit
konespeed
Andrei8 -- PAID
Muster
ydna
Texas Coyote -- PAID

10 total at the moment.

Please let me know if you have any questions or anything; that's why I'm here!

Thank you,
Spencer

Last edited by Bean_Garage; 10-26-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:34 PM
5 Year Member
Pm me!!!!!

Old 08-09-2011, 07:38 PM
5 Year Member
I'd like a pm on the price.

Old 08-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Pm'd Ya

Old 08-09-2011, 11:38 PM
5 Year Member
Pm please.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:57 AM
Pm please!

Old 08-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
PM's sent, thanks everyone!! Let's get this going

Old 08-10-2011, 02:15 PM
air system is out of the question haha these were my top choice if the 5 people come whats the deal spencer?

Old 08-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
Hehe no worries - sending you PM now

Old 08-11-2011, 03:59 AM
5 Year Member
PM sent (10 chars)

Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Former Vendor
Pm'ed ya back! Thanks!

Old 08-11-2011, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
Should I get these amazing coils or some wheels... My wheels will cost approx 1k with no tires. Its a surprise. ¦]

Old 08-11-2011, 03:57 PM
5 Year Member
Interested, What the price?

Old 08-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Former Vendor
PM'ed!

OhNineFit, I think you know my answer

Old 08-11-2011, 04:24 PM
5 Year Member
PM'd you! thanks

Old 08-12-2011, 01:41 AM
5 Year Member
When do we have to commit by?

Old 08-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor
Replying to PM's right now, thanks!!

When do we have to commit by?

Pretty much whenever you are ready to commit. Once we get the 5 people to commit, there will be a couple days after for anyone else to get in on the pricing as well.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Pm please!

Old 08-12-2011, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member
Is there any price lowing incentive if more than 5 people commit?

Old 08-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Former Vendor
The next price break would be at 10 people

Quick Reply: Group Buy : Buddy Club N+ Coilovers :