Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: J's Racing Products

Old 08-23-2011, 10:58 PM
hey add me on the the carbon on the steering wheel, and lets order this stuff, i get paid friday son! and the drain plug please

Last edited by angryfit; 08-23-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:29 AM
I'm interested but I'd like to see what the actual savings would be through the group buy...otherwise, we could just order this stuff through the Js Racing US website. Are you a vendor here, distributor, or just a man with a dream for some Js products? LOL

Old 08-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by SoloDolo
im in for a titanium catback for ge8 not the race version though, for the right price.
There's just the one version for the GE which is the CFX-F3-50RB, I'll look into what our discount would be, cuz i want to get one for my GD.

Old 08-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by blackndecker
I'm interested but I'd like to see what the actual savings would be through the group buy...otherwise, we could just order this stuff through the Js Racing US website. Are you a vendor here, distributor, or just a man with a dream for some Js products? LOL

LOL! Pm me what you'd be interested in, and i'm just trying to get some legit Js for any kind of discount. I wish I had an account with them. And from the responses that i'm getting, it doesn't look like it'll be a traditional groupbuy for just one product, but the discounts will vary based on price of the part. and it'll be cheaper than the US site, hopefully we get an order in before sept 1 or else the discounts won't really matter since prices are going up 3-5%(5% for sure on exhausts...).

Old 08-24-2011, 02:15 AM
5 Year Member
In for the suede steering wheel with the panel cover

Old 08-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Originally Posted by j1nNju1c3
In for the suede steering wheel with the panel cover
Great! pm me zip or you can actually do a pick up which will be cheaper since we're in the same county!

Old 08-24-2011, 02:48 AM
alright folks, i think there's enough interest here for a discount for our Js stuff from my contact, pm me your zips so i can start figuring out shipping and what the turn around time is from japan to here and what would be the most cost effective for us to get them here. i don't think they'll consider this a groupbuy, but they should def. give us a discount for all the stuff we're ordering. i'll keep you guys posted in the am.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 AM
please note, unless you're willing to shell out more coin for shipping for larger objects i.e. exhaust, the turn around is about 2-3mos...

my center pipe took that long...

Old 08-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by creasechan
please note, unless you're willing to shell out more coin for shipping for larger objects i.e. exhaust, the turn around is about 2-3mos...

my center pipe took that long...
that's very typical and could even take up to 6 months for those one off specifics. People tend to order winter time (for folks that gets snow) and hopes to get them just in time for summer. J's don't make their stuff in house... they have contract companies like Junak, Stellar, Voltex, etc... that make it for them. I'm currently waiting delivery for the gt wing.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by ThEvil0nE
that's very typical and could even take up to 6 months for those one off specifics. People tend to order winter time (for folks that gets snow) and hopes to get them just in time for summer. J's don't make their stuff in house... they have contract companies like Junak, Stellar, Voltex, etc... that make it for them. I'm currently waiting delivery for the gt wing.

Dude, i love that wing! post pics when it comes in and installed pls!

Old 08-24-2011, 01:01 PM
C pillar bar from J's

Old 08-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by j's_fit
C pillar bar from J's
got u on the list

Old 08-24-2011, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member
Voltex...droool

Old 08-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by j1nNju1c3
Voltex...droool
right?! ish very purrty. nothing but form and function.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:53 PM
hey guys, after talking to my contact, they're only taking off a percentage from retail, since this is not a "traditional groupbuy" so whatever, they're still offering a discount for anyone that wants some J's, but the price isn't hacked down, we're maybe looking at 5-10%max on some parts... :/, i think i'll still order my exhaust...eff it, cant sacrifice quality for a haggled price sometimes...

Old 08-24-2011, 05:54 PM
5 Year Member
There's just the one version for the GE which is the CFX-F3-50RB, I'll look into what our discount would be, cuz i want to get one for my GD.
i believe they also dropped a fx pro ti exhaust

see what you're pricing is on that to. lol

Old 08-24-2011, 08:31 PM
got u on the list
mine is a GE not GD

hehe =)

Old 08-24-2011, 09:26 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
hey guys since this isnt a legitimate i mind as well say im an authorized distributor for j's usa.

pm me and i could arrange something out.

yes on sept 1 the prices are going up. also all the prices of anything with titanium or anything with carbon fiber has gone up.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by kylerwho
hey guys since this isnt a legitimate i mind as well say im an authorized distributor for j's usa.

pm me and i could arrange something out.

yes on sept 1 the prices are going up. also all the prices of anything with titanium or anything with carbon fiber has gone up.

Thanks! I wasn't claiming anything, if you want to steal the thread then go ahead. Don't know what prompted this, but whatever...

Old 08-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by j's_fit
mine is a GE not GD

hehe =)

I'll ask them to confirm about the fitment on the GE for that bar.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GI: J's Racing Products