Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

TW: Rota Blitz

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 06:46 PM
TW: Rota Blitz

I've been looking around for wheels and I've come to like this wheel. Problem is, it was not officialy released in the states. I have found a retailer that is more than happy to special/custom order it from the Philippines (my country), the only manufacturing site. Their site is 18racing.com. I found them thru research straight from Rota Phil. If I order it, $800 firm, they won't budge. Custom order means any color you want, 17x7.5 (smalest size), I think the offset is 42 or 45, 4x100. I called the California number and asked for weight they said it is around 16 lbs. I couldn't find any weight online. If I get 5 or more people, it is $680 shipped, US of A. Here is the catch... since it is coming from Asia and it is custom order, 2-3 months is the wait. Half down payment. I know that it may be a little to steep for some people and it may not be the right size. Timing for a lot of peeps here may really be wrong also. IMO $680 is still a bit steep for a Rota. Not a big fan of the 17" size also, prefer "16. I'm just crazy about this style and really want to get it. Not crazy enough to drop 8 bills on a rota though... See pix below and thanks for looking.