Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

Gauging Interest: T1R B-Max Basic Coilovers!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 08:47 PM
5 Year Member
Gauging Interest: T1R B-Max Basic Coilovers!?

Not too long ago we started a thread discussing a new coilover setup for the GE8. Possible group buy may be proceeding if we can get enough interest! Check it out here below:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/aj-r...ml#post1069942

Thanks.

Jason @ AJR

Old 02-22-2012, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AJR Jay
Not too long ago we started a thread discussing a new coilover setup for the GE8. Possible group buy may be proceeding if we can get enough interest! Check it out here below:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/aj-r...ml#post1069942

Thanks.

Jason @ AJR
These are also for GD3's as well! Just added myself on the group buy. This is actually a great price for upgraded shocks and higher spring rates.

I currently have lowering springs mated with OE shocks and I am not happy with the lack of bump travel. Bottoming out all the time on my daily driver is no fun. Try piling 4 people in a lowered fit. Kinda embarrassing.

These coilovers allow you to adjust compressed/extended lengths as well as ride height. The fact that I can dial in my suspension travel for how low I drop the car is very valuable. That's why I jumped on this deal.

So, If you have an older Fit and you want to upgrade your worn out shocks, lower your car and improve handling then this kit is a steal ($670 us).

There are plenty of GE guys on the group buy and they need more GD's to get on board!