General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

I saw 3 fit commercials within one break!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 02:31 AM
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net
I saw 3 fit commercials within one break!

Just now, on cartoon network in ONE commercial break in futurama, they showed THREE fit commercials. where were these when the fit was not sold out?

Old 03-13-2007, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
I saw 2 in one break. I thought that Honda was almost sold out of their fits or something, at least thats what it's like down here in NM. That, and Fits are selling like hot-cakes. Commercials are not needed.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Gordio
Just now, on cartoon network in ONE commercial break in futurama, they showed THREE fit commercials. where were these when the fit was not sold out?
yeah!! the first time i saw a fit commercial was today at 11:45 and three of them in one break!!

Old 03-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Finally....

Just saw them also during Stargate! Finally Honda is going to get on board and realize that people need to know about this great car. I started looking at the Fit about 5 weeks ago and the dealership gave me a hard time wanting to know how I knew about the car, what I intended to do with the car-then finally they got one in and I test drove and was hooked.However, the dealership seemed to tell me that I could never get a base model or the car that I wanted because they are so hard to come by. Then he did not want to show me the engine because I am a girl -which made me mad because I know about cars and I did not like his attitude. He said a Civic would be a better choice but I am hooked on the Fit. So I am so happy to see the commercials, lets get other people looking at the Fit and maybe they will feel the need for putting more on the lot. The one they had on the lot is already sold! and two more coming in that have been sold already - doesn't sound like a good busy decision to blow off this car - Cat

Old 03-13-2007, 09:52 PM
5 Year Member
The only Fit commercial I've seen

The only Fit commercial I've seen is one where the Fit was one of several Hondas shown pictured together. Maybe it's just the Chicago area, but when I tell people I bought a Honda Fit most of them have never heard of it.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Cat
Just saw them also during Stargate! Finally Honda is going to get on board and realize that people need to know about this great car. I started looking at the Fit about 5 weeks ago and the dealership gave me a hard time wanting to know how I knew about the car, what I intended to do with the car-then finally they got one in and I test drove and was hooked.However, the dealership seemed to tell me that I could never get a base model or the car that I wanted because they are so hard to come by. Then he did not want to show me the engine because I am a girl -which made me mad because I know about cars and I did not like his attitude. He said a Civic would be a better choice but I am hooked on the Fit. So I am so happy to see the commercials, lets get other people looking at the Fit and maybe they will feel the need for putting more on the lot. The one they had on the lot is already sold! and two more coming in that have been sold already - doesn't sound like a good busy decision to blow off this car - Cat
Screw them. Don't let them talk you into something you don't want. If you really want a fit shop around. If people give you a hard time just tell them how it gona be and if they don't like it go some where else. Remeber its your money and your car. Not the dumb ass sales man or woman that probably doesn't know @*#% about cars. The only reason they want you in a civic is because they don't want to go thru the trouble of getting you a fit and because you'll spend more money on a civic!

Old 03-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Last fit commercial I saw was last year back in May or June. I think it was the one where its hanging up side down and drops and lands on all fours. Has cat like reflex's! Gota love these cars!

Old 03-13-2007, 11:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ten_year_man
The only Fit commercial I've seen is one where the Fit was one of several Hondas shown pictured together. Maybe it's just the Chicago area, but when I tell people I bought a Honda Fit most of them have never heard of it.
I've seen that ad too. my parents saw a bunch of the short ones during stargate tonight along with Cat. i was out playing basketball.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
I also saw them during stargate. i believe two seperate commercial breaks.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:18 PM
5 Year Member
I used to see Fit commericals ALL the time...now, I havent seen one in months. No print ads like before either.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:41 PM
i've never seen one on TV..

Old 03-15-2007, 09:56 AM
5 Year Member
hey cat,
go to another dealer you can find a fit just use your fingers and search,make some calls,be willing to travel to get it. good luck.

Old 03-16-2007, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member
Hi Cat,
Car dealers finance every car on they get from a bank. Every day a car sits on their lot costs them money. If they have a Fit coming to their dealership they probably have pre-sold it. They want to move the cars they have in stock. Also, the salesman get their commision after the car is sold. Don't take it personally that the salesman tried to steer you towards a car he has in stock so he can get his commision sooner. It's just a matter of money in the salesman's pocket.

Flyboybob

Old 03-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Flyboybob
Hi Cat,
Car dealers finance every car on they get from a bank. Every day a car sits on their lot costs them money. If they have a Fit coming to their dealership they probably have pre-sold it. They want to move the cars they have in stock. Also, the salesman get their commision after the car is sold. Don't take it personally that the salesman tried to steer you towards a car he has in stock so he can get his commision sooner. It's just a matter of money in the salesman's pocket.

Flyboybob
Exactly! The salesman doesn't care about your needs. He just wants to get you in a new car, like it or not its not their concern they just want that commission! Not all, but most salemen are not trust worthy people. Anything to make a quick buck. I know this from working with them and hearing stories. Remeber its your car and your money. Get what you want not what they want to sell you.