General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Beep Beep Beep

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Beep Beep Beep

Yea, so your driving with your modded up fit, not many engine mods but hey atleast it looks cool.

Then a supra or evo comes up next to you and honks three times.

Supra yells " you want to go " ?

What do you guys do when your modded cars get called out for a race on the streets?

Kick it in

Old 02-17-2008, 11:47 AM
5 Year Member
lose, then tell them that you forget A/C was on

Old 02-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I get it a lot. I normally drive and ignore them. If my windows are down and theyre pacing me, blowoff valve going off and all I show them Im not interested and roll up my windows.

Ive been paced by a freakin Z06.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Retired Moderator
Never had it happen to me yet, but i bet it will when i get my wheels.
Actually we kinda raced a 350Z in traffic on the freeway. We didnt do the three beeps but he really wanted to pass but just didnt have the freeway weaving skills.

Tyler

Old 02-17-2008, 12:16 PM
I've fallen into strret racing ALOT when I was younger,but then I thought one day,I don't get anything all these year's wheather I lost or won,so what's the point.The only thing your doing is endangering yourself and other's.Plus the people that pick on slower car's like our's with modded Supra's and the like are just saying,"Man I hope this guy doesn't realize I have a small penis."

Old 02-17-2008, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
No problem, reach over and turn on the sauce and give it hell. 150 shot I waste the pests.

Old 02-17-2008, 02:57 PM
i got smoked by a fairlady 350z one time...but dat was a steep uphill drive so it wasnt fair

Old 02-17-2008, 03:02 PM
i dont know about you guys but i got a fit to try to stay out of trouble

Old 02-17-2008, 03:07 PM
5 Year Member
laugh at them

Old 02-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
that's happened to me a few times in the past in my other car, i usually just shake my head at them saying no thanks.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
The only cars Ive raced with my Fit was a 8th gen Si. And sadly he didnt pull till my 3rd gear. God those cars are so slow. I only had an intake and a muffler.

Focus SVT. He never pulled away from me, I was right on his bumper. I was alone and he had 3 people. He still should have pulled.

And for fun my friends rental Kia Rondo v6. He walked me. Hahaha!
It was a free way run.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member
around here every redneck in a mustang or camaro (and there is a LOT of them) just revs up their gas wasting V8 at you while they slick their mullet back. i use to have an accord coupe that was hammered with wheels and totally stock under the hood and auto for cryin out loud and a retard in a z28 drag car passed by and revved at me. what a douche.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
lose, then tell them that you forget A/C was on
HAhahaaa priceless! ^^^^

Umm... lesseee not so much now that I am in a Fit and drive uber MPG wise, just to see what it can do....
But on the rare occasion I get out and about well....um nevermind I wont go there. especially on my older rides

but I rarely get hailed here its mostly just nods and revs or speed matching that starts em or provokes em...

but I did get 3beeped from a riced out 8th gen civic coupe on the freeway a couple of months ago and it was (sorta) open and we went for it and he got cut off by some merging bronco so as I passed him I just hit the hazards and died laughing.....

Remember I am bone stock w/dealer tags at the time...(why do they bother...haahaa, its mostly about who is dumb enough or ballzy enough at that point.....

I remember when jerks used to mess with you if you had dealer tags just to see you f-up you pre-broken in engine... (but we all leave our tags on extra long right??? ) I deffinately get more messed with now by bigger SUV's now that I am in a Smaller vehicle (its kinda always been like that though with smaller vehicles and SUV oafs...boooo (get a life ppl)

Old 02-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I usually just ignore em, if somebody in a high horsepower car wants to race my little economy car, odds are they are an idiot anyway

There is an exception to the rule; if I notice a ghost car or patrol vehicle up ahead (Don't know why, I am really good at spotting them) then I rev the hell out of the engine and pretend to start accelerating hard.... they blow by and a few seconds get a ticket So much fun, it never gets old! I am three for three so far

Old 02-17-2008, 06:55 PM
5 Year Member
I ignore them. theyre idiots, and not worth a ticket... even if I had a faster car, I still wouldnt waste my time

Old 02-17-2008, 06:58 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
sorry i have to comment -- i think its funny how people call it a "freeway". you will never hear anyone call it that here, its a highway..
just a weird thing with different areas, you know like subs, or hoagies...
its a sub btw lol

Old 02-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
i ignore them.

remember that if you race him/her and he/she gets into an accident
you're going to get arrested as well.

be smart. dont street race.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
When someones wont to race, and he has 3 times more power. I always tell from the begining that I dont have any chance and I ask if he can show his skills in the slalom ar in tight tourns becouse in this environment I have some chances. Mostly they just confused what to say

Old 02-17-2008, 07:34 PM
5 Year Member
racing in a Fit? only auto X lol i never drag en one seriously nd if i do drag them its when there r no cars around... adn if i win im liek WTF... not sposed to happen.... i usually make them think im gonna go for it... then pull off slow and watch them wast gas! lol

Old 02-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
...There is an exception to the rule; if I notice a ghost car or patrol vehicle up ahead (Don't know why, I am really good at spotting them) then I rev the hell out of the engine and pretend to start accelerating hard.... they blow by and a few seconds get a ticket So much fun, it never gets old! I am three for three so far
I have done that on quite a few occasions (only two times did it result in a person getting pulled over though) its easy to mess with twits....
its evil...but...heeheee

kicks baby any way you can get em!

Quick Reply: Beep Beep Beep