General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

have some fit questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 09:18 PM
have some fit questions

hey guys im new to the fourms, im going to be buying a fit sport this saturday one problem i cant choose a color, anyone have any likes and dislikes about there fit colors ?

Old 04-13-2008, 09:23 PM
5 Year Member
You'll have conflicting opinions, but I'm pretty sure the majority of people have either Nighthawk Black Pearl or Alabaster Silver (or whatever it's called). Third place I think is blue, can't remember the color name :-\

Old 04-13-2008, 09:30 PM
5 Year Member
Trying to advise anyone on a color is very difficult because it's a very personal choice. When I bought mine, in May of 2006, I had a choice of Silver or Red. I went with Silver because my 2000 Accord Coupe is the same color Red as the Fit. I think it's called Milano Red. I bought the Fit for my wife and I drive the Accord.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:32 PM
5 Year Member
Majority of the owners have NHBP *night hawk blue pearl* / black basically, or SSM *somethingsilvermetal*, VBP *vivid blue pearl* which was my first choice and looks supremely beautiful, or MR *milano red*. I personally got a not so common color, BOM *blaze orange metal*, really neat in the sun :3. TW *taffeta white* is another color but was only offered in the 07's.
I would stray from a metallic if I had the chance again, its hard to match when using touch up paint(the metallic flake and all). Lastly, irrelevant but true, europe and JP have colors like yellow that we hadn't received.

good luck on your choice, and Welcome to FitFreak!

Old 04-13-2008, 10:28 PM
i think im going to go with the silver that was my 2nd choice over the vivid blue but its a little to common all the new Si hatches have that color and silver looks nice with any mods or just stock, the black gets dirty to easy and shows scratches and dents, but with mods like lowered and CF hood and wheels i LOVE the red, has a real JDM look to it i seen a really nice one on Cardomain but the onlything is the red looks like crap stock
so the silver is my choice now now just to pic some wheels think i might go with black rotas with a blue pin around the lip

Old 04-13-2008, 10:29 PM
oh and f033x also with Metallic's forget about trying to buff somthing out its really hard to get the flake to match again after you buff

Old 04-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Retired Moderator
Go with TWB, very unique and rare color. Looks sweet once you start modding aswell.

Tyler

Old 04-14-2008, 04:38 AM
5 Year Member
the civic si's have fiji blue which looks like our VBP. i srsly cant tell the difference.
ssm is a good color to go with, id get some hfp's to match the color, but thats just me.
either way.
your gonna love it

Old 04-14-2008, 06:26 AM
5 Year Member
VBP looks great polished and sealed. I'm not sure there's a huge difference between metallic and pearl, my VBP has metallic flakes in it. Then again, I haven't looked closely at the other colors.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:51 AM
im so confused i like the silver the black and the vivid blue i really want the black for the all stealth look but again i dont like how dirty thay get and how little things show up on them and then the silver looks like an old persons car lol and the blue is decent to LOL this is driving me crazy

Old 04-14-2008, 12:18 PM
5 Year Member
the solution to your conundrum is simple: buy one of each.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Well it all depends on what your like! We have the Black Berry Pearl, not many around in B.C.

Like any dark color it shows its scratches, I can honestly say go for a lighter color if you are lazy and don't want to wax a car once and a while. I feel that the honda paint just isn't what it used to be and it scratches very easy

Old 04-14-2008, 07:15 PM
im far from lazy i take very well care of my cars but the think is thay show scratches better and thay get swirl marks very easy if not washed the right way but i my just got with my first pick the blue now lol i really cant make up my mind

Old 04-14-2008, 09:11 PM
acf
What color do you like? Blue? Get Blue.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:14 PM
well i like alot of the colors like the black looks really good with some spoon wheels but just worried about every blemish showing up, and the silver looks really crapy stock but with stuff done to it looks sweet and you cant see marks that easy on it, the blue looks good stock or done up kinda makes it look like a Honda Civic hatchback Si wanna be, oh and i cant really do anything other then cosmetics to the car becouse im having a baby soon and i cant have an exhaust or lowered to loud and dont need it bouncing around som thats why i wanna find somthing that looks good stock for now and when i wanna do it up looks good when i do that later.

Old 04-14-2008, 11:46 PM
acf
Sounds like you want some of everything. On that note, im going to have to concur with pip_rocks. The only alternative is if you buy every color.
Btw, periods are your friend! lol I noticed you live in PA. Are you a pens fan?

Old 04-14-2008, 11:56 PM
lol yea i am and who needs punctuations i pasded skul wif frying culors

Old 04-15-2008, 12:06 AM

see now that makes me want red lol

makes me want the blue

makes me want the silver

and last is the black, see thay all look nice i think ill take one of each LOL i wish

Old 04-15-2008, 12:08 AM
5 Year Member
dam man. ive been out of school for that long. i almost couldn't read the "i pasded skul wif frying culors".

anyways, i say rock the blue or purple.

dont get me wrong i love the other colors.

but i want to see more of the blue and purple get modded. mainly the purple. i love pearl, so thats why i want that color. its a very sleek, and under the rader type color. yeah get blackberry pearl. so sexy if modded right.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:09 AM
5 Year Member
heh you pulled all those cars from cardomain.com. i havnt been on there in a long time. years at that, haha.

blackberry pearl or blazing orange mettalic.

i changed my mind on the blue.

Quick Reply: have some fit questions