General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

I want ideas about jazz

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 01:48 AM
I want ideas about jazz

dear members i need advice about jazz because i need to buy new jazz is it good car for family there is jazz 1.6 cc

Old 08-08-2005, 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by pappiccio
dear members i need advice about jazz because i need to buy new jazz is it good car for family there is jazz 1.6 cc
1.6L jazz? i thought the only come up to 1.5L?

Old 08-08-2005, 06:00 AM
No such thing as a 1.6l Jazz.

For a family of 3 to 4 members, the Jazz is an excellent car! You really cant go wrong with it. It has lots of space for your stuff, and it offers a very nice economic fuel consumption

Its been a testwinner all over the world since it was introduced, and no doubt, you will like it!

Old 08-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Plz can you give me your advice i buy 2005 or 2006 JAZZ?

Old 08-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Plz can you give me your advice i buy 2005 or 2006 JAZZ?
Give me your residence in Dubai, and I'll buy you both a 05 and a 06

Joke aside - little is yet knows about what will happen to the Jazz in 06. We've seen some images about a facelift, but as for engine I really dont know if there will be any huge changes. Maybe you should wait a little, and see what turns out on the market

Old 08-09-2005, 06:26 AM
I can't wait because my X-car its give me to much problems so you know to buy something new you must take a time to think about me thats why i am asking around me people about jazz and i need serious answers about jazz thanks for reply me

Old 08-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Well you don't really need to ask other people about the car. They will all tell you that it is a good car to own. But since you are the consumer and looking for a new car, I suggest you go to your local dealer and test drive one. That way you have a feel and understanding of what is expected.

Is there any other new car that you are in the market for?

Last edited by sr20jet; 08-09-2005 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:45 AM
Someone that Posts too much
I bought mine as children on the way. It has 3 child seat mounts across the back and takes the baby capsual very well in the middle at the back. My parent in laws can still fit either side at the back, wif and I upfront and 3 large suitecases in the boot.

More usable interior space than a Civic. More load carrying capacity when rear seats folded down than a large 6 cyclinder station wagon (Holden Commodore).

Far better fit and finish than an A Class merc and Mitsubishi Colt. Had an A Class Merc for a month. Its 1.6l engine was very gutless particularly off the mark compared to the Jazz. The Mitsu rear seats fold up against the front passanger seats and held in place by big rubber straps (very dodgy).

I'm 6'2" and have heaps of space particularly head and leg room. Most medium sedans my head touches the roof with the seat upright.

Reliability 2nd to none. More than can be said for Citroen, Renault and Peugeot. Unlike the 3 mentioned brand you don't need to pray that it will start each time you turn the key. I'd rather substance over artistic overstyling any day. Alfas and Fiats are a mechanics dream as the mechanic gets to see and drive them more often than their owners.

Fuel economy almost as good as the Toyota Prius and the Hybrid Civic.

The Jazz is the best selling Honda car of all time in Japan. Honda is now the 2nd largest car manufacturer in Japan (pretty good for the world's biggest and best motorcycle manfacturer). The Jazz has won car of the year awards all over the world including Japan.

If you want the best built, most practical car in its class and the next class up then the Jazz is it.

Old 12-09-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm sold...I want one!!!