General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

jazz is a chicks car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 02:39 AM
jazz is a chicks car?

i first saw the jazz at my ex's house, her brother owned a jazz vti-s, i thought it looked pretty good. One day her brother asked me to help him drive the car to the tire shop to get his tires repaired cuz they were damaged, so i agreed to do it, that was my first time driving the jazz and i can tell u it was a sweet ride, i instatly fell in love with this car. His car was a manual VTi-S and it went very well with 5 people in it. After that day I told myself that i would get one of these cars once i get enough money, a year later after all my savings from work and a bit of money borrowed from my parents i managed to buy my own jazz! =D its a blue VTi-S manual and i love it. Anyways most of my guy friends are giving me shit about how the car is such a girls car, saying i wasted all my money buying such a "piss weak" car...it just gets so dam anoying, i worked for 2 years saving up for a car and when i buy it they give me shit about it, when they dont work at all and bludge of the government, and the fact that they havnt even driven a jazz before and they say its weak... Anyways on the other hand my female friends all love my car! their like omg that little car is so sexy! and im like heeeeeeeeey it sure is =D anyways my point is that jazz isnt a chicks car! even though girls find it sexy and some guys find it "pussy" its still a good car! i love how my car is small and speedy yet soft on my wallet for petrol. My old car was slow and extreamly hard on my wallet. so for all you jazz haters out there ..l..

Old 09-25-2005, 08:06 AM
Someone that Posts too much
Excerpt from Wheels Australia August 2004

Old 09-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Someone that Posts too much
Its really hard girls coming up to me all the time saying how the love the Jazz and how cute it is and can they have a look.

Couldn't give a rats ass about some guys who need a big car to compensate for there other major inadequacies. They make nasal spray delivery technology for that.

Old 09-25-2005, 10:46 AM
looking for parts and accessories

im from sydney i own a jazz 1.5 vti wanna know where i can find jazz parts and accessories like altezza headlights, tail lights, body kits and stuff... if anyone knows any internet sights, or contacts please post.. thanks

jono

Old 09-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Dude, why do you care what a bunch of wankers think of your car? Just smile and ask them what they are driving. What's that? Nothing? Well happy day. Did you buy the car for yourself or for others to think better of you? The second reason never works, no matter what you drive they will still rank on it. Buy what you like, drive it and enjoy it and smile and have the chicks in your car wave, when you drive by your so called friends the next time.
If you're going to pose, do it with a hot chick that's latched onto you, not in a car. Just my 2 pesos worth.

Old 09-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by vividjazz
Its really hard girls coming up to me all the time saying how the love the Jazz and how cute it is and can they have a look.

Couldn't give a rats ass about some guys who need a big car to compensate for there other major inadequacies. They make nasal spray delivery technology for that.
LOL!

yea i agree 100% with u guys, usually i just dont care about what they say cuz the car is for me and not for them, i love driving it every chance i get its such a nice car =D just that it was gettin on my nerves one day and had to let it out XD anyways thanks for the replies guys

Old 09-26-2005, 10:03 AM
mav
Who cares what people think.

Old 09-28-2005, 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by mav
Who cares what people think.
Exactly, I love the Honda fit, thats all that matters.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:52 AM
9.3 seconds.. i guess it's not that bad

Old 09-30-2005, 11:53 AM
it looks like a chicks car but i'll still drive it

Old 09-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Throw on 16" wheels, lower profile tires and drop it an inch and you have yourself an aggressive looking ride! (referring to the Fit)

Old 09-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by AdamB5000
Throw on 16" wheels, lower profile tires and drop it an inch and you have yourself an aggressive looking ride! (referring to the Fit)
yea i totally agree!

Last edited by magii; 11-14-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:27 PM
i like it. maybe thicker spoke on the rims will be better

Old 11-14-2005, 06:58 AM
Whats the insurance on that magii?

I'm a P plater from vic

Old 11-14-2005, 07:45 AM
but back to the topic, I reckon it is a chicks car. It's small and nimble and advertised as sporty city driving with females at the wheel. However I love it and the stereotypical viewpoint of these small cars to be chicks cars (where did that come from) will in no way put me off buying one. The only thing that would turn me off is the fact that I have a perfectly good chicky lancer in the garage. Would love a new jazz tho... Great looking car and something to play with eyecandy on the weekends.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:19 AM
i insured it under my dads name, so its way cheaper, Im listed as a driver for the car. If i want full comp insurance under my name its about $2k but under my dads name its about $500. However if i get into an accident i will have to pay a fee of $2000 for insurance to cover for me

Old 11-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Hmm, usual story.

what about working on your own rating? Would a new car be the best way to work on that?

Old 12-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Hi I am a girl with a hot Black Fit with Mugen gear. My husband only likes cool cars and wouldnt drive my last car I had which was a Honda HRV as he thought it was a girls car. I now have to fight with him who's driving when we go out in our Fit. My man is a gym freak and he isnt a small guy and I guess if he loves driving the Fit then it's not a girlie car after all! Own it and run with it!

Old 12-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Hi I am a girl with a hot Black Fit with Mugen gear. My husband only likes cool cars and wouldnt drive my last car I had which was a Honda HRV as he thought it was a girls car. I now have to fight with him who's driving when we go out in our Fit. My man is a gym freak and he isnt a small guy and I guess if he loves driving the Fit then it's not a girlie car after all! Own it and run with it!
good stuff kirsty! got any pics of your jazz? it sounds sexy!

Old 12-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Hi - I will place pictures next week as I'm currently having new mags fitted shortly but have to find the perfect tyres yet. She looks hot now but will look even better next week. Thanks

Quick Reply: jazz is a chicks car?