General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

You know you're hooked on FitFreak when...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 01:00 PM
5 Year Member
So don't apply in your case Ken, just have your back against a wall instead.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:49 AM
You know you are becming a fit freak

Originally Posted by subie
throughout the time i've been with this community, i catch myself thinking this and many of you have been on waaaay much longer than i have Just my thoughts...
  • it's becoming a big morning decision - java 1st, login 1st... Decisions... Decisions...
  • it becomes a bedtime decision as well - let me check one more time...
  • you start checking before going to work, 1st thing when you get to work, last thing before leaving work and 1st thing after getting home.
  • think about posting, just to post
  • get irritated when people can't read your mind with your short often abbreviated posts with general questions of how people think.
  • start to think all posters should be in the same wavelength as you when it comes to something you're very familiar with.
  • start to feel the icon's expressions rather than the other way around.
  • start looking at usernames and automatically linking them to perceived personality and physical images in your mind.
  • the forum starts taking precedence over your personal email inbox.
  • at the end of the day, you get more subscription update emails than your junk mail.
  • you start posting like you're carrying on a private personal conversation
  • you start reading all the posts on a thread like watching a soap opera on tv... And respond accordingly - sad, happy, excited, mad, sigh, laugh, the works...
  • the forum becomes your hang out - friday evening and weekends...
  • becomes an outlet to rant and rave
  • start monitoring the activities and the sidebar like the stock market ticker tape looking for any slight changes
  • start willing your activities (like yoda) % to eek out a few numbers over...
  • start cracking up over some posters shortcomings, knowing that you've done them yourself... Shhhhh, no one else need to know :d
  • you start broadening your horizons, not just on the car you so dearly love but also the different characters and perspectives of the posters here, to the extent of meeting up with some of them... Then bam! A big world out there all tied together by an itty bitty econobox called a fit/jazz.
  • get rid of your fit - the reason why you joined in the first place, yet this has become home... To come back to...
then you start reflecting out loud like me and start posting it for the public's amusement. Or maybe it's just me... Not! now chew on that for a while... And get a life! Oh yeah, me too! Enjoy! :d
unbeliveable!! It is happening to me!!!!!! Jj

Old 09-13-2011, 06:04 PM
5 Year Member
glad to see i'm not the only one that gets on ff before i say hi to my family when i get home from work. ha.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Talking Freak!!

I was just told by my wife to get off that darn laptop!!!!!! it is almost 11pm!!! see ya guys. JJ

Old 01-15-2012, 07:30 AM
5 Year Member
Buy another Honda bcuz ya like the Fit so much!
Big Mike

Old 01-17-2012, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit
Buy another Honda bcuz ya like the Fit so much!
Big Mike
You're above and beyond the "like" category Big Mike!

Old 01-18-2012, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member
...when you feel embarrassed you don't have more of a life!(but can't help yourself anyway)

Old 01-18-2012, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by afreespirit
...when you feel embarrassed you don't have more of a life!(but can't help yourself anyway)
Yeah, and having a gold star by your name is a blatant reminder of what a loser you are... Well it's better than hanging around and listening to war stories and other lies at the DAV or VFW.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Fit forum

Is this the TWILIGHT ZONE ????

Old 01-18-2012, 11:54 AM
5 Year Member
I'm just posting here because my goal is to post on EVERY single thread. Does that mean I'm hooked

Old 01-18-2012, 12:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
Yeah, and having a gold star by your name is a blatant reminder of what a loser you are...
Hahahaha that was my gold star for about a week. Am I not a loser now?

Old 01-18-2012, 12:07 PM
5 Year Member
You know you're hooked on FitFreak when ...

... you post in this thread telling everyone you're addicted to FitFreak. Time for my fix.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:19 PM
hooked ?

I don't care if I'm hooked,,i acquired a little car which eventually I really liked,which led me to a forum of interesting individuals that I have never seen or met. However, as time went by it became an everyday experience with new and diverse opinions,perceived personalities and types.This is not facebook or twitter,quit those years ago, found the whole thing stupid and who knows with what real intentions it was all developed.So to end the philosophy,I have to admit I really like this forum and probably hooked on it. JJ

Old 01-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Talking

....when you don't have the Fit anymore but you always check in here to see what's new and keep in contact with people you've gotten to know!

....still check out other Fits in the parking lots and on the road!

Old 01-18-2012, 08:35 PM
No fit ?

Originally Posted by Klasse Act
....when you don't have the Fit anymore but you always check in here to see what's new and keep in contact with people you've gotten to know!

....still check out other Fits in the parking lots and on the road!
WHAT? NO FIT NO MORE? It's ok,check in every now and then. JJ

Old 01-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Dude it's crazy how you know each other by username, so well!
I just joined last week, so I'm getting used to this. But Subie, I totally LMAO when I read your post.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:22 PM
5 Year Member
How about this one:

When you talk to members who used to post here about how much the site has gone downhill in the past couple years and how you miss the old days?

Old 01-19-2012, 08:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bramos
Dude it's crazy how you know each other by username, so well!
I just joined last week, so I'm getting used to this. But Subie, I totally LMAO when I read your post.
Welcome to the Freak forum my friend, members of which happen to own Fit cars . Either you pout at the truth or take it light. I choose the latter. Glad you liked it.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Smile I may need detox again after almost 17yrs.

Could it be, I up for another detox program for FF's, but I dont want to go, I havent hit my bottom yet. I cant stop thinking in what order I should go about changing the fit to my liking. I put on an cat back exhaust, brought f.a.f.F.F. He said to me I was going to get the bug. I've got it alright. I havent gotten a speeding ticket in like 7yrs. I sure that's gonna change.Now I know the fit isnt going to set any records at the quater mile. but this car sounds like my CSR 650. should I go with the rims, sidemarkers,50.dollar armrest,DIY SRI,rear sway bar, no heavy duty shocks, short shifter, door trim, Ingalls torque damper. 1st thing I do is ck. the classifieds. In 10 more months the car is mine, oh boy. I know some of you might envey me, but I dont work, kinda sorta retired. I'm in troublllllleee

Old 02-16-2012, 02:19 PM
5 Year Member
Sit down and take a deep breath jd before you faint... Milestone chips will be next...

Quick Reply: You know you're hooked on FitFreak when...