General For Sale Section Sell all your General, non Fit related items here. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: bunch of stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 06:34 PM
FS: bunch of stuff

alright got some stuff I would like to give a new home

first is a Clarion EQS746 1/2-DIN Graphic Equalizer/Crossover. I never installed it, bought it and dided to go a different way with my car. You can see the protective film is still stuck on the top part. From the reviews this item is suppose to work really well and has a blue back light. Selling for $40 shipped.

Second is some leftover Oregon Scientific Modena Ferrari Wireless Weather Station Clock. The one I have left for sale is the red model. These are brand new. I actually use a black one myself and it is built very well, survives getting tossed around my bed all the time. I have about 4 of these left, selling for just $20 shipped.

Here is a Macho man homer doll I bought as a gift but never got around to giving it to the person I wanted to. When u press his hand he'll talk while swinging his hips. Press it a few more times and he eventually will sing the macho man song all while swinging the hips. Brand new never taken out of the bag. Would make a good gift, he stands at a little over 1 foot tall. Selling for $20 shipped.

I also got Macy's Gift Card with $168 balance on it, looking to sell for $140. I can ship it or just email you the code to buy online at macys.com

I have a $5 and a $35 bestbuy gift certifcate coupon code I can email to whoever is planning on buying something from bestbuy.com. Looking for $30 for the $40 worth of gift certificates.

Last edited by cowflex; 08-08-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:06 PM
willing to trade for a good condition scosche dash kit for the gd3 as well