General For Sale Section Sell all your General, non Fit related items here. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

TW: Sony DSC-V1 digital camera

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 06:41 PM
5 Year Member
TW: Sony DSC-V1 digital camera

This is a test post to see what interest if any may be out there. I have a Sony DSC-V1 camera for sale. It shoots in 5mp, and is it great working condition, and in good cosmetic condition. The usual signs of wear are on the body but functionally no problems. In this potential sale, the following are included: camera, camera bag, filter set, telephoto add on lens, wide angle add on lens, lens adapter, 2x power plugs, 2x batteries, manual, usb cable, video cable (to show photos from camera to a TV with an RCA input), 2x 64mb memory sticks, 3x 128mb memory sticks (one actual, and one double sided). Local pickup (southern CA area) preferred, but will ship for a serious buyer. This is a point and shoot but with some pro-sumer features like the DSLRs. A google search should be able to tell you alot about this model, and reviews of it. It may not be the latest and greatest but it still works and takes great photos. My starting price is $100 for everything, not including shipping. Depending on shipping, imagine I'd add no more than $10 to that. Please let me know thoughts, whether interest or if you think my initial price is high.