Vancouver "Who's Who"

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Vancouver "Who's Who"

Hi guys I propose a "who's who" in the lower mainland thread here on Fitfreak. This will help people learn who's car is who's and what they are all about!!

Please reply to this thread with *only* the following information.

1) A single picture of your car (no larger then 640x480 pixels).
2) Your name (optional).
3) What city your are representing (ie: Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby).
4) Your 3 favorite mods and why.
5) A short bio about you and your car (optional). Try and keep it under 200 words.

NO SIGNATURES or DISCUSSION in this thread please. Please remember to uncheck the "show your signature" checkbox below before submitting. You should only be replying to this thread once.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Name: Matt
Location: As of July 2008 - Montreal. I will return to Van-City one day!

3 Favorite Mods: My Stereo, T1R Intake and Spoon N1 Exhaust. My intake and exhaust add much needed power to my fit and the sound they produce is very nice and not too ricey. My stereo is aftermarket but I'm still using the stock speakers which sound great in addition to my 12 inch sub.

Bio: I traded in my 07 Civic Coupe (EX) for the fit and never looked back. The fit has more personality and is so much more fun to drive then my civic was. I love having the 4 doors to load up all my friends and I've used my fit to help move a few different people. Next mods are probably coil-overs and a cf duckbill spoiler. Maybe some side markers or turn signal mirrors.

Last edited by smatts; 07-01-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:43 AM
5 Year Member
1)
2) Felix Yuen
3) Richmond
4) wheels, celing lights, noblesse 4 out exhaust
5) hi, i am felix, have owned many sports car before, including may Skyline GTR, S13, and Austin Mini, recently got into the fit thinking it's a great daily driver and which i don't have to worry about it much, but as it turns out, i CAN:T stand drivng a stock car, so i have my goal is to turn this into a VIP Fit,
in the mean time we (Keep Performance Lab) are also building my 800hp + GTR Track car, which includes 1 and only 3L converson RB motor, with a Greddy T78 turbo, Grex 6 speed Dog Mission, cusco 1.5 front lsd, Tomei 2 way rear, all suspension aftermarket, and interior redone, including Custom Carbon Kevlar dash, 7pt rollcage + Bride Gias carbon kevlar.
so the FIT is my daily driver while the GTR is sitting at the shop

Last edited by Fit of RAGE; 02-28-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: no sig's
Old 02-28-2008, 09:05 AM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member

2) Lawrence (aka "Air-Bags")
3) Richmond
4) LED Engine bay, door sills and trunk. Carbon C-pillar, Carbon Engine cover and Intake.
Engine looks SICK!
5) I used to drive a tuned 2000 Toyota 4Runner. (Headers, full custom dual exhaust, 40 Series Flowmaster mufflers, K&N FIPK intake.) It was $90/tank when the gas was under 80 cents a litre. I was only able to dive at MOST, 280km. I needed something cheaper on gas. In comes the Fit. $40/400+ km! I'm a Carbon Fiber FREAK! I've got carbon everywhere!

Last edited by Fit of RAGE; 02-28-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Name: Andrew Caie
City: Surrey, B.C.
Mods: My favorite mods so far would have to be my rims 16 inch enkei rpf01, which I am still waiting for tires. JDM window visors and eibach springs. I just bought the fit almost a month ago and I love it. I sold my ek hatch because I wanted something mor practical for my son who is 2 and a half. At first I was gonna leave it stock but the honda mod bug got me and now who knows when it will end for the fit. I dont have any pics of the fit yet because it is bone stock. besides the jdm window visors. but I will post a pic of my old hatch. Which was my baby and had to many mods to list.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Former Vendor
Name: Calvin

3 Favourite Mods: Spoon CF Bucket Seat, my Rims and last but not least the T1R Turbo Kit!

Bio: The Fit is my 4th Import Car, My First Car was a 02 Civic had a couple riced out mods but it was fun, then i had a Turbo'd 240sx..that was also a fun car but had to give it up...after that came my favourite my EK..very fun car to drive but had to sell it because the offer was to good :P so now I have the Fit.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:42 AM
1) Name: Eric Man
2) City: Vancouver, BC
3)

4. Favourite Mods: I just recently got my car, but for now I guess my three favourite mods would be air freshener, red honda emblem and razo aluminium shift knob.

5. Bio: I just pick up my car recently like I mentioned before, but I'm really looking foward to modding it after break-in or so. I use to drive a 91' civic hatchback and I thought I needed something way more reliable and also fun to drive for getting to work, or getting to school OR going out so I thought about the Fit and, I also didn't look back. I haven't seen any blue Fit Sport anywhere other than AJR-COW, so I'm really happy that I'm one of the rare blue sport. heh.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member
Name: Michael
City: Richmond BC
Favorite Mods: Momo steering wheel, Mugen short shift, 17"Gram Light
Bio: Used to drive 95 VW Cabrio then went to 97 VW GTI VR6 after that got a 03 VW GTI 1.8T. Now the Honda Fit, but after a year i got myself another car...08 VW Jetta 2.0T

Last edited by feifei; 04-25-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Name Combo Turbo
City Richmond (Bridgeport & No. 5 area)
Favorite Mods HKS Turbo Kit stage II, Trust E-manage Ultimate, maybe k20a swap, oh and mugen ss, and maybe LSD if i could find a decent one
Bio I have been dealing with cars for about 8 years now, the Fit is really just my minivan (i removed my rear seats, stripped everything down in the back). My garage vehicle right now is my Brabus CLK (i doubt anyone here has that background to know me hehe). My previous daily driver was IS300 but it was totalled. I'm also very involved in RevScene. I could probably go on forever but I'll stop here. Oh, I'm also purchasing a EvoX soon.
Name:  asdffff.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  12.1 KB

Last edited by Combo; 04-02-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:05 AM
5 Year Member

Name: Byron

City: Chilliwack

3 Fav. Mods: T1R Short Shift, hope to soon acquire T1R Response Header and following exhaust as well as some light weight rims.

Bio: I would not be driving this beautiful BBP FS if it were not for living in SK first. The '90 Corolla that I was driving got the salt cancer and was taking on water (literally). Then when I crumpled the front end ICBC said they would pay me $1500 to take it off the road. Long story short: Drove the Fit, Loved it, Happy to have lost the rusty bucket of bolts

Last edited by Giggles; 09-23-2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Updated info
Old 05-02-2008, 12:01 PM
5 Year Member
08 Honda Fit

Name: Mak
City: Vancouver
3 favorite mods: Fit deserves to have 17" bronze shoes. Mugen visors, J's wing and J's Racing front lip

Last edited by Aspires; 03-19-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:01 PM
hey guys, i'm from kamloops and dont have any pics or mods yet but they are comming soon. i have a nhbp and have had it a year now. as soon as i get a chance and a nice day i will take some pics and get them up. i hope to meet some of the fits in the area and get some ideas. thanks. jj

Old 06-09-2008, 04:57 PM
5 Year Member

name trevor

reppin coquitlam

fav mods? all ive really done is xenon depot.com 6500k HIDs, gloss black fog light covers and delete DRL

Old 06-17-2008, 01:34 AM
Name:  P1000295.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  54.0 KB

Name: Louis
3 fave mod: so far, not much .. floor mat and locking gas cap .. haha .. hmm ..
Bio: currently i am an apprentice bodyman. i owned a '99 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs, 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS (tofu mobile), 1987 mr2 and 1988 celica GT4

Old 07-09-2008, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member

Name: Aaron

3 FAV MOD: Full JDM Conversion + Mugen Kit, T1R Turbo and the works, "JDM" Girlfriend / Wife =P

BIO:I used to work as a PFS Associate for HSBC, now I work for SAP BusinessObjects at downtown as a Sales Back Office Manager. I deal with Business Intelligence =\

*UPDATE* NO DECALS ON CAR NOW... Like it CLEAN~

Last edited by Guinness; 02-06-2009 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-25-2008, 10:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by blahblah

Name: Louis
3 fave mod: so far, not much .. floor mat and locking gas cap .. haha .. hmm ..
Bio: currently i am an apprentice bodyman. i owned a '99 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs, 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS (tofu mobile), 1987 mr2 and 1988 celica GT4

what body shop you work at
im an apprentice too at kirmac collision

Old 09-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Aaron, that car is sick as you young people would say. Wow!

Originally Posted by Guinness

Name: Aaron

3 FAV MOD: Full JDM COnversion + Projector HL + Mugen Kit, T1R Turbo + Full CATBACK, and SunRoof (Of cos I have a lot of other mods taht I really like)

BIO: I work as a financial adviser for the bank originated from HK *HINT*. I used to drive a Toyota Echo but gave up because I fell so deeply in love with the Fit. To be honest, I fell in Love with the Honda Fit back in 2002 when I was in Japan... saw this Pink Fit at Shinjuku Tokyo driven by a Japanese girl... I didnt get the girl, but at least I got the car now =\

*UPDATE* NO DECALS ON CAR NOW SINCE PARENTS ARE VISITING T.T

Old 01-04-2009, 01:30 AM
5 Year Member

2) Janine
3)Live in North Delta, work in Richmond
4)OEM Cargo cover, centre console, mats and leather shift knob
5) I bought my Fit sport in December 09 and traded in my VW GTI. I use to really enjoy modding my vw, but will *try to save some money with the Fit. I did track my vw and I am tempted to try auto cross with my Fit.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:21 AM
5 Year Member

Name: Matt

3 FAV MOD:
-front LEDs (as a base model driver, that's what others look for to distinguish my fit from others)
-DEPO smoked tail lights (DIY FTW! even though my arm was stuck inside where all the wiring was for 30 minutes )
-15" Matte Black BuddyClub P1 Racing SF

BIO: '07 Fit used to be driven by my older brother. As I got my N, I started driving the fit more and more cuz my school is all the way in North Van. My bro made the Odyssey his daily driver until just a few weeks ago, he traded it in for a white RDX. I took the base model fit and made it nicer. It may not have a sport lip kit, or paddle shifters, but I love it more and more as I put more and more mods on it!

Old 02-05-2009, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
DSC_8391.jpg?t=1233868882
Name: Leo Ho
3 Fav mods: Fix the windshield wiper so it doesn't skip(thx Jacky)/JDM LED clear tails + LED 3rd brake light so I can blind people that tailgate my slow ass/HIDs for safety lol
Bio: I like to read romantic novels, enjoy long walks on beach, candle light dinners, gives sensual massages...call me! lol

Last edited by chickz_magnet; 02-06-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Vancouver "Who's Who"