Old 11-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Toy Drive 2009

***Toy Drive 2009***

Who: Car Fanatics and all there Friends
Where: Start: Coquitlam Town Centre End: Willowbrook Mall
What: Toy Drive to donate toys to those in need
When: December 6th 2009 @ 11am
Why: To benefit kids in need

With Christmas time approaching us faster then what we would like to admit, we should take the time out of our busy life's and think about others. The lady's who were volunteering at the Langley Christmas Bureau have sent me a email asked me if the everybody was going to be coming by again as it was there largest donation they have ever had! I replied to them saying that we will be coming back again. With the economy the way it has been this year they are expecting to see more people to be reaching out asking for help this year, so I hope other's can too!

Info on the Christmas Bureau found here: Langley Christmas Bureau - Langley, BC

They are looking for unwrapped toy’s for children ranging in ages from newborn all the way up to kids in high school! Anything is appreciated even if its just simple stocking stuffers something is better then nothing. If you are in a bind for a idea they do have there Christmas tree there with age / sex on there and its right by Toys-R-Us if your in a bind or they can take cash donation's also.

The route is still in discussion as we haven’t gotten that far yet but obviously it will start in Coquitlam and end in Langley

If anyone has any comments or sugestion's feel free to PM me, thanx

Stay tuned for information on best decorated car and biggest donation's!!!!

***Dubberz Toy Drive*** Dec. 6th 2009
Come Join The VWs and other cars in donating to those in need this Christmas.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:25 PM
It would be great to see some of you there. I will probably be driving my purple 08 fit, unless it eats more tires (sigh). This is a fun event and any vehicle is welcome. The whole idea is to make someones Christmas this year. The cruise will end at Willowbrook mall where the Christmas Bureau takes donations. The ladies there know we are coming and are so grateful. Thought I would extend the invite to all of you and maybe get some for Honda representation.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:00 AM
5 Year Member
Dec 6th is a Sunday, I think its a good day for a cruise and help a good cause. I will join depending on road condition ( I have summer tires and do not plan to drive in snow).I hope to see more members posting here. Its been a while since our last FF meet and greet.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:43 AM
5 Year Member
grrrr, i'd love to make it up there, but with crappy tires, my windsheild with a giant crack in it, and low front brakes... it'd cost too much to get there.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:42 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by scorpmatt
grrrr, i'd love to make it up there, but with crappy tires, my windsheild with a giant crack in it, and low front brakes... it'd cost too much to get there.
FIX IT~ even if you aint coming~!!