Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Chris A. + Rock Honda = awesome!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Chris A. + Rock Honda = awesome!!

I made a trip to fontana (1:30 hr trip with traffic) and Chris introduced me to a korean speaker so my parents could understand better and i wouldnt have to translate every single sentence :P Anyways, thanks to rock honda for awesome price and no headaches!! I was hoping to get a black one but it got sold when I came but storm silver is nice too!! if any of you guys live near southern california, visit rock honda!!

Last edited by mastamasta; 12-05-2006 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Frank Patrick
Been there-done that- won't do it again.

Old 12-05-2006, 12:54 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Thanks for the Kind words Ray! Im glad Jimmy and myself could help you out with the Fit! Your parents looked so releaved and happy when they found out we had a korean speaker here lol. Enjoy your new car and if you need anything feel free to give me or Jimmy a call!.

Old 12-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Frank what happened to make you feel that way?

I too bought from Chris. He's a great guy! However, the one thing that I learned was that APR is negotiable at Rock Honda too. I'm very happy with the details of my loan. The finance person at Rock Honda put me into a credit union loan with a great APR.

In addition, my 18 month old son really enjoyed the free popcorn, bagels, water and "blue" baloon.

Overall, we had an A+ experience buying our TW Sport Fit MT with Beige which all started here on FitFreak.net with positive reviews on the car and Chris.

Hey Chris did you put those Kics R40 lug nuts that I gave you on any of your cars yet?

Old 12-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Frank Patrick
A group of three co-workers and myself all went together to purchase/order the new Fits. Two of four are active Military, and as such happened to be in fatigues. (Both are now in the sand box.); with-out going into to details, thier experience was terrible. We left that dealership and purchased at Galpin- 2-Sports/2-Basics, the same day. We would NEVER go back.

Old 12-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Wow! Wearing fatigues might have had some bearing on the way the salesperson negatively treated you guys? That's discriminatory and truely shamelful!

I'm going to step out on a limb and assume that you didn't deal with Chris. Chris is an honest and upfront type of guy. He's in the internet dept at Rock Honda so he doesn't have contact with people who "walk in" to the the dealership. While I was there I heard several of his co-worker refer to him as the FIT KING. I believe it too because he has a strong grasp of what inventory is coming in and when it actually arrives on the lot.

Chris I hope you don't mind what I'm about to say but I think it clears up a lot of reservation that potential buyers have when you adverise that you sell the FIT at MSRP when hardly any other dealer is doing the same.

Chris told me that people in his department don't get a commision off of the sale of internet cars. As a result, there's no incentive to overprice internet cars - his pay check is determined by the number of cars he sells.

So for those who are interested in buying a fit - take advantage of Chris' situation. In addition, come in to the deal with preapproved financing. Maybe Rock Honda will counter with even better financing. They did in my case!

Old 12-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Frank, Im sorry you had a bad experience at our store. Some of the guys in our retail department are a pain I know. Galpin is a great new store as well. I have delt with them for a trade and they were all very nice.

Thanks for the kind words as well Lance. I havent put on the Lugs yet, but i plan on putting them on the fit when i get my other set of wheels on. Thanks again!