Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Hagerstown Honda, MD

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Thumbs down Hagerstown Honda, MD

Wouldn't give me decent amount for my trade. Played the phone game between salesman and sales manager trying to tell me my trade had "a lot of issues" which is funny because I had already been offered more by another dealership and had been complemented on how nice it was. Not to mention i meticulously maintained it.

Only when I moved the baby seat back from the test drive car into our truck and was going to ready to pull away from the lot did they give me an acceptable offer

Also installed wheel locks and said "they come with the car" I don't mind the locks as much because they're re-branded McGuard locks but it was still not necesary if the locks came with the car there wouldn't be an opened Honda lock kit in the spare tire well.