Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Chris Aguirre, Rock Honda, Fontana, CA

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Thumbs up Chris Aguirre, Rock Honda, Fontana, CA

If you live anywhere in California, this is the only guy and dealer you'll want to deal with. Honest, courteous, and professional, and at MSRP!

Old 08-21-2006, 04:31 PM
You did better than me and went to Rock as well. I got mine through Vinnie in the same department. MSRP in CA is awesome! Congrats!

Old 09-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Thanks Dan!

Old 09-04-2006, 06:26 PM
5 Year Member
Chris, just curious about something. Are the California Fit's different than the other states? Usually Calif cars have to meet stricter emmissions, etc, so I was just curious. (I live in Phoenix)

Thanks, Cliff

Old 09-04-2006, 07:14 PM
pNz
5 Year Member
i had the worst experience trying to get my fit from ROCK honda. Vinnie tried to screw me over and i told him hes smoking crack. i left and got a better deal at the next dealer i went to. then ROCK calls me saying they want to compete with my new dealers price. they tried to sale me a fit sport for like $18750. Vinnies excuse for the over price was that the car just came out and is going to be "hot". not to mention the $2500 he offered me for my 2000 civic hatch with less that 50k miles on it. kelly blue book had it going for like $6200 at the time. in my opinion ROCK honda is a joke. maybe its different depending on the salesman you talk to but i highly doubt it. you can get a better deal anywhere else.

Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by siguy
Chris, just curious about something. Are the California Fit's different than the other states? Usually Calif cars have to meet stricter emmissions, etc, so I was just curious. (I live in Phoenix)

Thanks, Cliff
Usually the only things different are the catalytic converter and some of the emissions equipment, but i don't think too much is different.

Old 09-04-2006, 10:08 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Guys this thread isnt about Vinnie, so I would appreciate it if my thread wasn't bombarded with negativity. I pride myself in taking care of my customers. If you call for me and I am not in then asked to be transfered to my voicemail or just have one of the other guys take a message and I will contact you ASAP! I go out on a limb for my customers, and Dan (adg016) will vouch for me on this! Im very sorry Vinnie treated you guys this way but I assure you I will do my best to make you happy.

Chris Aguirre

Old 09-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by adg016
If you live anywhere in California, this is the only guy and dealer you'll want to deal with. Honest, courteous, and professional, and at MSRP!

YES!!! MSRP is what I'm definitely interested in. In the few email communications I've had with Chris, he has been outstanding in answering my questions. I look forward to finding a Fit at MSRP.

Old 09-04-2006, 11:13 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
drewdeezee! I returned your last email buddy, im working hard for you!

Old 09-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
drewdeezee! I returned your last email buddy, im working hard for you!
Yes! That's why I gave a good compliment regarding your communication skills and follow up. Keep up the good work and please contact me when you have one available at MSRP.

Thanks!

Old 09-15-2006, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by pNz
i had the worst experience trying to get my fit from ROCK honda. Vinnie tried to screw me over and i told him hes smoking crack. i left and got a better deal at the next dealer i went to. then ROCK calls me saying they want to compete with my new dealers price. they tried to sale me a fit sport for like $18750. Vinnies excuse for the over price was that the car just came out and is going to be "hot". not to mention the $2500 he offered me for my 2000 civic hatch with less that 50k miles on it. kelly blue book had it going for like $6200 at the time. in my opinion ROCK honda is a joke. maybe its different depending on the salesman you talk to but i highly doubt it. you can get a better deal anywhere else.
This thread's topic's first words are "Chris Aguirre" and THEN Rock Honda. I know nothing of Vinnie. Do NOT dirty up my thread. If you had dealt with Chris who has been an active member of this Forum, I'm quite certain your experience would have been different.

Chris made the deal for me when 21 other dealers failed me in myriad ways. He happened to work at Rock Honda, which cast a postive sheen on their dealership. But make no mistake, it's the salesman who is the main conduit and face for the dealership itself.