Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Superstition Springs Honda, Mesa, Arizona

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 06:46 PM
5 Year Member
Superstition Springs Honda, Mesa, Arizona

Bought my Fit from Superstition Springs Honda just over a month ago. 2013 Honda Certified Used with 3490 miles on it. Went thru USAA, and they have salespeople there that are Vets and treated me well. Keep an eye out for the usual stuff, like adding an alarm system I didn't want and like that. But the sales guy was OK, no high pressure stuff. His name is Paul Ramlal, Navy vet. I think it made a difference that I had the USAA pre-arranged price, but Ramlal told me that he does a lot of USAA stuff with military and also Vets. The guy who did the final paperwork is also a Vet. They both have been with the dealer for around 5 years and that says something to me. Anyway, they are certified by USAA and it wasn't a bad experience. Doing all that paperwork takes awhile. heh But happy to have my Fit. It's a Base with 5 M/T, gray in color.