Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Delray Honda, Delray, FL

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Delray Honda, Delray, FL

So I just bought a 2016 Fit EX in Silver. I bought it through the costco auto buying service so I thought I would break down my experience in two parts - Costco and the Honda Dealership - Delray Honda, Delray, FL

Delray Honda
Overall a very positive experience. They have a dedicated costco sales team (Zach and Travis) and they were both very nice and easy to deal with. Again, the no haggle price kept things from ever approaching adversarial and they didn’t have “go check with my manager”. The deal is pretty much the deal.

However, I would say they did go the extra mile. When I explained I needed to make sure my son’s wheelchair would fit in the Fit, they arranged a loaner so I could take it home overnight and make sure. The loaner was low on gas so they said if I put a few dollars in they would reimburse me so I did ($8) and they offered the free reimbursement or free tank of gas, my choice. The 2016 fit had a battery that needed charging but they just replaced it. It took a little longer than expected so they threw in a free 7500 mile service. Lent me dealer plates so I could get my old vehicle home.

Th finance department mentioned extended warranty, pre-paid service contract, and tire protection package but no hard sale.

All in all a very positive experience.