Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

ROGUE CARBON, items for sale

Old 04-14-2010, 10:31 AM
5 Year Member
Ill bump as well how much for a matte black to 07748?

Old 04-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
For FF members the full carbon scoop is $95 and matte black $75 and both include shipping within the US.
Please PM if interested.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:31 PM
You have a PM sir! Not for the scoop though, I already have one and it ROCKS!
PS I is 1000 posts old today yay me!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 07:26 PM
5 Year Member
and ge8 scoops in the works?

Old 05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
5 Year Member
@Rogue Fit I am interested with the cowl scoop; however, I prefer plain one to almost match the OEM cowl. May I ask what is the difference among these you were offering:

1. Black, painted carbon
2. Painted, gloss black
3. Matte black

Thank you.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by gladel
@Rogue Fit I am interested with the cowl scoop; however, I prefer plain one to almost match the OEM cowl. May I ask what is the difference among these you were offering:

1. Black, painted carbon
2. Painted, gloss black
3. Matte black

Thank you.
All that I'm really providing at this time is exposed carbon in either gloss or matte finish and painted matte black. The matte black is a paint with a slight texture and a bit of a rubbery feel that is the closest thing I've found to the plastic used on the stock cowl. The exposed carbon parts are molded carbon and spayed with 2k clear just like the exterior finish of your car.

I've posted a couple pics of carbon scoops available under the gauge interest post.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:22 PM
It looks like I've ended up with three scoops left over from the last batch, all three are carbon, one in 1x1, one 2x2, and the other 4x4. The price is $95.00 for each. I may post some pics if I have them around for a while.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:29 PM
5 Year Member
Can they be painted? I want mine to be the color of my car but ill take a c/f one for now and paint it later on. Or if you want to paint it Milano Red for me maybe add another $25??

Old 06-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Ciggy
Can they be painted? I want mine to be the color of my car but ill take a c/f one for now and paint it later on. Or if you want to paint it Milano Red for me maybe add another $25??
I haven't color matched any pieces but could if I can find the color at a good price. Any ideas where I can pick up a little MR paint, other than having the paint shop mix some.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:46 AM
5 Year Member
Nope I have no clue, Not sure if honda sells little jars for scratches I know they sell tubes but that's not enouph. Look around see what price you can do for me painted MR if it's to costly to find the paint ill take it c/f and paint it later on. I really would like it MR though

Old 02-08-2011, 04:00 AM
Are these still available? I have been looking for something like this since I saw the kraftwerks cowl. I don't need anything to special just looking for regular carbon fiber

Old 02-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Also hoping Rogue returns to these forums. I'd like a GE scoop. I might try to contact him through his website....

***UPDATE***

I had an email conversation with Jim this evening, and it turns out he has the best kind of "problem": he's been incredibly busy with work! Here is his reply to my first email, which he would like me to share with you all:

"Hi Brian, thanks for writing. I haven't forgotten the GE scoop project, but I've been so busy for the last three months that I've only been able to very little for the Fit owners. The good news is that I'm trying to hire someone full time to help me get caught up, so maybe I can get back on that project soon.
Sorry I don't have any more news, but I do hope to get back to this."

He also added this is a later email: "Right now I'm working on a couple big projects, the biggest being E92 BMW M3 parts and I'm suppose to have the molds finished next week. Though I'll still be very busy making parts I should start having a little more time to get back to the Fit stuff."

So I guess we just need to hang in there!

Last edited by Tauwolf; 02-09-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Tauwolf
Also hoping Rogue returns to these forums. I'd like a GE scoop. I might try to contact him through his website....

***UPDATE***

I had an email conversation with Jim this evening, and it turns out he has the best kind of "problem": he's been incredibly busy with work! Here is his reply to my first email, which he would like me to share with you all:

"Hi Brian, thanks for writing. I haven't forgotten the GE scoop project, but I've been so busy for the last three months that I've only been able to very little for the Fit owners. The good news is that I'm trying to hire someone full time to help me get caught up, so maybe I can get back on that project soon.
Sorry I don't have any more news, but I do hope to get back to this."

He also added this is a later email: "Right now I'm working on a couple big projects, the biggest being E92 BMW M3 parts and I'm suppose to have the molds finished next week. Though I'll still be very busy making parts I should start having a little more time to get back to the Fit stuff."

So I guess we just need to hang in there!
Fantastic bro thanks for going through the trouble to getting to the bottom of this.At least now I can look forward to this scoop

Old 07-25-2013, 10:00 PM
any for the ge yet??

Old 07-25-2013, 10:17 PM
5 Year Member
interested

Subscribed and hoping for GE8 cowl.....

Old 07-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator
This project has been dead a long time ago.