GI on 08+ Fit JDM style LED Tail Lamps - Page 3 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

GI on 08+ Fit JDM style LED Tail Lamps

  #41  
Old 09-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Java^FiT's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Huntington Station, NY
Posts: 1,732
Originally Posted by twpanson View Post
To All candidates,

BlueBeard has been selected to be our tester for our black version Axis Styling LED.

In process of sending tester lamps.

Bump for group buy list~~~~~

5 ppl reached !!!!
GB price is now $290 shipped!!!

Option Red now- GB list

Group Buy will be closed on November 15.


1. Vanct 76137
2. beangrower 96804
3. DSC 96822
4. fawbusha 37174
5. Jdmjunkie 33411

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Sincerely,
Panson
I don't want to piss and moan over this but I need to ask because I don't even see a single comment on this thread from Bluebeard....how was this decision even made??? I sent you numerous messages on here as the first person to inquire about it well as a PM and received No response regarding the fact that I wanted to test those tail lights...

somethingssss fishyy here
 
  #42  
Old 09-15-2011, 04:16 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
We collect candidate names and submit to our management for them to determine the final tester.

Of course, self introduction content were also attached w/ candidates' name.

I am sorry that you are not the selected one. But you could choose to participate in GB and get more ppl to reach the GB price as the tester paid.

Sincerely,
Panson


Originally Posted by Java^FiT View Post
I don't want to piss and moan over this but I need to ask because I don't even see a single comment on this thread from Bluebeard....how was this decision even made??? I sent you numerous messages on here as the first person to inquire about it well as a PM and received No response regarding the fact that I wanted to test those tail lights...

somethingssss fishyy here
 
  #43  
Old 09-15-2011, 04:19 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
Sep/15 updated

Group Buy will be closed on November 15.


Option Red- GB list

1. Vanct 76137
2. beangrower 96804
3. DSC 96822
4. fawbusha 37174
5. Jdmjunkie 33411

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Option Black- GB list
1. mgray 0127 23435

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

 
  #44  
Old 09-15-2011, 04:24 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
IMO, either RED or BLACK will suit your orange Fit.

Sincerely,
Panson

Originally Posted by HerFit2010 View Post
wow these are nice, i want some too but do not know which ones to get i have an orange 2010 Honda fit. Any suggestions?
 
  #45  
Old 09-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Java^FiT's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Huntington Station, NY
Posts: 1,732
Originally Posted by twpanson View Post
Sep/15 updated

Group Buy will be closed on November 15.


Option Red- GB list

1. Vanct 76137
2. beangrower 96804
3. DSC 96822
4. fawbusha 37174
5. Jdmjunkie 33411

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Option Black- GB list
1. mgray 0127 23435

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Am i correct in thinking that these two colors are being done as seperate GB's? so if we get 5 of each we dont get the better price for all??
 
  #46  
Old 09-15-2011, 12:44 PM
B-Blue's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 636
Yeah that's kinda of a bummer.
 
  #47  
Old 09-15-2011, 06:30 PM
BlueBeard's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SATX
Posts: 47
Originally Posted by Java^FiT View Post
I don't want to piss and moan over this but I need to ask because I don't even see a single comment on this thread from Bluebeard....how was this decision even made??? I sent you numerous messages on here as the first person to inquire about it well as a PM and received No response regarding the fact that I wanted to test those tail lights...

somethingssss fishyy here

I don't think it really came down to who jumped on it first, but I've been going back and forth w/ Panson via PM for a week or so. I just had a few questions before throwing my name into the hat.

Anyway...I'm glad I was chosen and I'm looking forward to getting these lights. I sent payment yesterday and I got word earlier that they've shipped today. I'll be sure and post up some pics and a review once they arrive.
 
  #48  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Java^FiT's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Huntington Station, NY
Posts: 1,732
Originally Posted by BlueBeard View Post
I don't think it really came down to who jumped on it first, but I've been going back and forth w/ Panson via PM for a week or so. I just had a few questions before throwing my name into the hat.

Anyway...I'm glad I was chosen and I'm looking forward to getting these lights. I sent payment yesterday and I got word earlier that they've shipped today. I'll be sure and post up some pics and a review once they arrive.
Ahh, i mean im not really that upset its just the post was made under the impression that it was jump first. If you had been talking to him for a week already and a conversation was already made about these tails between you two i dont understand why even post the comment. Whatever though, its neither here nor there. Congrats with the tails. I def wont be buying these unless they come down significantly in price and I think it would be much more fair if the total cumulative amount of people interested accounted for the discount, not based on type...thats a little stupid tbh
 
  #49  
Old 09-16-2011, 03:26 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
Hi All,

We open the group buy for ppl here to access JDM LED tails w/o going individually at retail price.

We can utilize group buying power and negotiate w/ Axis Styling to buy at wholesale price.

Pls see this link as the price (shipping not included) if you want to buy it from Japanparts.com.

You can also buy it from Ebay by $355 + shipping.

If we didn't reach the GB ppl, we will then drop the idea of importing these lights. This GB is also considered as an testing water campaign.

Hope you could understand.

Sincerely,
Panson



Originally Posted by Java^FiT View Post
Ahh, i mean im not really that upset its just the post was made under the impression that it was jump first. If you had been talking to him for a week already and a conversation was already made about these tails between you two i dont understand why even post the comment. Whatever though, its neither here nor there. Congrats with the tails. I def wont be buying these unless they come down significantly in price and I think it would be much more fair if the total cumulative amount of people interested accounted for the discount, not based on type...thats a little stupid tbh
 

Last edited by twpanson; 09-16-2011 at 03:31 AM.
  #50  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Java^FiT's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Huntington Station, NY
Posts: 1,732
Originally Posted by twpanson View Post
Hi All,

We open the group buy for ppl here to access JDM LED tails w/o going individually at retail price.

We can utilize group buying power and negotiate w/ Axis Styling to buy at wholesale price.

Pls see this link as the price (shipping not included) if you want to buy it from Japanparts.com.

You can also buy it from Ebay by $355 + shipping.

If we didn't reach the GB ppl, we will then drop the idea of importing these lights. This GB is also considered as an testing water campaign.

Hope you could understand.

Sincerely,
Panson
I think perhaps I'm being misunderstood...My point is simply that if they are all coming from the same company and the same place, why does the "TYPE of TAIL LIGHT" need to be segmented almost as seperate group buy's???

The total amount of people should account for the ideal group buy number you are looking for and then each person gets which ever color they want. They all cost the same so what exactly is the problem with that?

I hope that's a little clearer and you might actually get more people to settle down on this deal if you did it this way.
 
  #51  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Jodele's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 589
If it's not too late, sign me up for a black set...
 
  #52  
Old 09-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
Understand your point, however, the rule is set by Axis Styling.

They only look at qty per style to give out wholesale price (GB price).

Sincerely,
Panson

Originally Posted by Java^FiT View Post
I think perhaps I'm being misunderstood...My point is simply that if they are all coming from the same company and the same place, why does the "TYPE of TAIL LIGHT" need to be segmented almost as seperate group buy's???

The total amount of people should account for the ideal group buy number you are looking for and then each person gets which ever color they want. They all cost the same so what exactly is the problem with that?

I hope that's a little clearer and you might actually get more people to settle down on this deal if you did it this way.
 
  #53  
Old 09-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
Sep/16 updated

Group Buy will be closed on November 15.


Option Red- GB list

1. Vanct 76137
2. beangrower 96804
3. DSC 96822
4. fawbusha 37174
5. Jdmjunkie 33411

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Option Black- GB list
1. mgray 0127 23435

2. Jodele 45140
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 

Last edited by twpanson; 09-17-2011 at 12:11 PM.
  #54  
Old 09-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
Hi,

May I have your zip code for shipping reference?

Sincerely,
Panson

Originally Posted by Jodele View Post
If it's not too late, sign me up for a black set...
 
  #55  
Old 09-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Jodele's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 589
Why did I get put on the red list…I want black.
My zip is 45140
 
  #56  
Old 09-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 594
Originally Posted by Jodele View Post
Why did I get put on the red list…I want black.
My zip is 45140


Sep 17 updated


Group Buy will be closed on November 15.


Option Red- GB list

1. Vanct 76137
2. beangrower 96804
3. DSC 96822
4. fawbusha 37174
5. Jdmjunkie 33411

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Option Black- GB list
1. mgray 0127 23435

2. Jodele 45140
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
 
  #57  
Old 09-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Vanct's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 969
Originally Posted by twpanson View Post
Understand your point, however, the rule is set by Axis Styling.

They only look at qty per style to give out wholesale price (GB price).

Sincerely,
Panson
Panson, as the contact for the GB, will you ask Axis and see if they will break this rule once for us since we have quite a few interested? If it was based on the total number of people, I'm sure we could get even more to join in on this GB if the overall price was lower. Thanks.
 
  #58  
Old 09-19-2011, 07:07 PM
IRO-Bot's Avatar
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 18
Think I'll wait to see how the black one looks like when Bluebeard posts pics.
 
  #59  
Old 09-19-2011, 10:29 PM
V_Fit's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 374
subscribed for interest. good luck w/ the GB guys! i wanna see the look of the black ones too.
 
  #60  
Old 09-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Member
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 88
Bumpppp, subscribing to thread, I might consider getting a pair in red
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.