On Track Karting Meet July 17th - Page 2 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

On Track Karting Meet July 17th

Reply

 
 
 
  #21  
Old 04-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Zangoose GD3 Blue's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York LONG ISLAND
Posts: 2,873
heyo Bill bro i should be in FL in either June or July... if there's meet plz let me know ill stop with the Minivan =P
 
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:13 PM
gd3vbp's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Teh 860
Posts: 1,037
Bump for more interest...
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-03-2010, 12:33 AM
billmus86's Avatar
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,913
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue View Post
heyo Bill bro i should be in FL in either June or July... if there's meet plz let me know ill stop with the Minivan =P
cool- there are meets every week, not always fit ones.. but you are welcome to come to the VW meet- every sat..


bumps
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:01 PM
score04w's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,433
bump for more people!
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Zangoose GD3 Blue's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York LONG ISLAND
Posts: 2,873
Originally Posted by billmus86 View Post
cool- there are meets every week, not always fit ones.. but you are welcome to come to the VW meet- every sat..


bumps
just as long i dont get Flamed lol...
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:44 PM
sy11580's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East side of the World
Posts: 2,116
I would love to get the NYC Fits come to this meet!!!
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Zangoose GD3 Blue's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York LONG ISLAND
Posts: 2,873
Originally Posted by sy11580 View Post
I would love to get the NYC Fits come to this meet!!!
we should all go, well the one that can make it... im def. will go leaving on Friday after work then come back on sunday night or something
 
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-04-2010, 10:36 PM
score04w's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,433
you guys should def get the nyc fits to come, make this a mega meet
 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-05-2010, 12:45 AM
gd3vbp's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Teh 860
Posts: 1,037
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue View Post
we should all go, well the one that can make it... im def. will go leaving on Friday after work then come back on sunday night or something
If you guys want to come up and spend a day or 2 up here I'll be off work all weekend so as long as I've got cash I'll be down to do something.
 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-05-2010, 07:06 AM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: roselle, nj
Posts: 1,449
I think I'll be at Watkins Glen that weekend for a race. Maybe its close and I'll be able to come
 
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: roselle, nj
Posts: 1,449
Just checked my schedule, can't make it. I'll be at NJ motorsports park for the Rolex series
 
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-05-2010, 11:50 AM
jt.wilson89's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 192
just met up with score04w. cool ass dude. im down for the meet, ill try and bring lowbudget with me
 
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Zangoose GD3 Blue's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York LONG ISLAND
Posts: 2,873
Originally Posted by hondaFORlife View Post
Just checked my schedule, can't make it. I'll be at NJ motorsports park for the Rolex series
lol i thought i was the only 1 that watches Grand Am races lol... how much were the tixxx...

Originally Posted by jt.wilson89 View Post
just met up with score04w. cool ass dude. im down for the meet, ill try and bring lowbudget with me
nice, hopefully i meet you guys on the way to this meet
 
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: roselle, nj
Posts: 1,449
Yea we go to njmp, Watkins glen, and we'll be at limerock memorial day weekend fri-mon.
 
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Zangoose GD3 Blue's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York LONG ISLAND
Posts: 2,873
Originally Posted by hondaFORlife View Post
Yea we go to njmp, Watkins glen, and we'll be at limerock memorial day weekend fri-mon.
s!ck ive been to NJMP track for Winter Auto X a lot of fun... and also do you track your car cause im looking to track my car this summer like Limerock and maybe the poconos this summer
 
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: roselle, nj
Posts: 1,449
I was supposed to go to winter autox.
I have a k series Ek that's caged and that's supposed to be my track car but its been a struggle getting it out of the shop. I'd be down to track the Fit for fun. If you're planning on going to limerock memorial day wknd let me know. We'll have a full campsite goin
 
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Zangoose GD3 Blue's Avatar
Member
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York LONG ISLAND
Posts: 2,873
Originally Posted by hondaFORlife View Post
I was supposed to go to winter autox.
I have a k series Ek that's caged and that's supposed to be my track car but its been a struggle getting it out of the shop. I'd be down to track the Fit for fun. If you're planning on going to limerock memorial day wknd let me know. We'll have a full campsite goin
yeah def. ill let you know... thanx
 
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.