Are two license plates better than one? - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Go Back  Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > Fit Forums & Clubs > America East > New England Community
Reload this Page >

Are two license plates better than one?

Old 11-02-2013, 04:29 PM
5 Year Member

I was surprised to read that only 19 states allow a single plate. Everyone else is stuck with a front plate to mess up the appearance
Are two license plates better than one? - News and reviews - Boston.com

Old 11-02-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm in Ohio, so, most people here don't run one because its a secondary offense.

Secondary offenses are shit a cop can tack on after you get pulled over for something major. Like if your speeding and he busts you, well no plate + speeding ticket. So most people dont worry.

All 5 states around Ohio, no plate, Ohio is thinking of dropping it if they can stop changing the damn plate design here. We've had like 10 in the last 12 years.

Old 11-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Here in CA they really really want you to run a front plate for all the red light cameras and to give the Highway Patrol a good target for their lasers.

I lasted two weeks here without a front plate before I got stopped.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.