Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

losing pets sucks

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 02:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITrunner
I weep for any pet loss, even if its a goldfish. Loss is loss. Sorry about your pet dog and mouse. I remember all my past pets with fondness, even the ones that were questionable. (damn parrot bit everyone, even me, but was still my pet )
thank you, it's very true. i don't care what kind of animal it is, you get attached so easily.

Originally Posted by Cat
Sorry to hear about your dog and mouse - it is hard losing a beloved pet. Back in 1997 we lost our 28 year old quarter horse mare that we had owned since she was 8, due to complications from old age. Then before the month of September was over my 10 year calico was diagnosed with kidney failure and had to be put to sleep too. It was almost more than you can bare to lose two animals in such a short period of time. My cat Thomas is 18 years old and looking his age. He still runs around the house and plays but most of his time is spent sleeping in the sun. I found him on the interstate and he was ran over by 3 cars but never got touch. He was around 4 weeks old and I love him alot. Here is his picture:

Cat :X
i'm sorry to hear you had to go through all that at once

thomas is a doll!. there's something about the older animals that's just so distinguished