Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

North Flordia Breast Cancer Fund raise...HELP OUT GUYS

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 11:33 AM
North Flordia Breast Cancer Fund raise...HELP OUT GUYS

LETS SAVE THE TATA'S!!! I LOVE them!!!! What ever amount will help.

Dear Friends and Family,
I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Komen North Florida Race for the CureŽ on October 23, 2010 in their promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures. One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime and the more we raise, the more the North Florida Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the CureŽ can give to breast health education, screening and research programs in our area. Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.
Please join me in the fight by pledging in support of my participation in the Race or contributing generously to the Susan G. Komen North Florida Race for the CureŽ. Your tax-deductible contribution will fund innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically uninsured and underinsured communities in North Florida. In addition, 25 percent of your contribution goes to the Komen National Research Grant Program.
It is easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Every step counts!
Sincerely,
Mike
To sponsor my participation online, click here North Florida Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure: Then Click on SUPPORT MIKE or JOIN THE TEAM OR send a check/money order to:
North Florida Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the CureŽ, 2950 Halcyon Lane #501, Jacksonville, FL 32223