Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Hyundai New, Sophisticated Accent for 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Arrow Hyundai New, Sophisticated Accent for 2012

As much as Hyundai Motors has been making substantial moves in advancing their vehicle quality, design and technology, it could also be said that the automotive market has come to the South Korean company. Particularly in the United States, new car customers are more open to explore the variety of value-priced vehicles that do not skip on standard features. As the Hyundai brand steered themselves to recognition as more than just a low-cost vehicle provider, the introduction of vehicles like the Genesis, Equus and the Elantra is showing observers we can truly expect more from the automaker. Drastically revamping their entire vehicle line-up, one remaining product of the old Hyundai regime was the entry-level Accent. With some considering their small car the weakest link to an enthusiastic line of fresh vehicles, the brand new 2012 Hyundai Accent will truly boaster the strength of the chain.
Riding on a wheelbase 2.8 inches longer than the previous subcompact model, a GS or SE trimmed five-door and a GLS level four-door body style will inaugurate the 2012 Hyundai Accent. As many could expect, the Hyundai Veloster unveiled earlier provided a strong hint to the future Accent. Comparably, 2012 Hyundai Accent’s styling expresses itself in a more polite manner than the aggression of the Veloster. Smaller front grille openings and the additional available fog lamps on the SE and GLS models are defining differences between Hyundai’s new entry scale. As the headlamp housings flow gracefully up the front quarter panels, the side of the 2012 Hyundai Accent wears sharp contours. Wheel sizes between 14 to 16 inches will be found as part of factory preparations for the new Accent where four-wheel disc brakes and anti-lock braking will be equipped fleet wide on the 2012 model year vehicle. Tire pressure monitoring system, electronic stability control and Brake Assist are all standard safety items for the 2012 Hyundai Accent.
While the 2012 Hyundai Accent was released with all specifications and details at the New York Auto Show, the more mature subcompact had been making appearance along the recent international auto show tour for 2011. Personally, I was introduced to the 2012 Hyundai Accent at the 2011 Canadian International Auto Show. Able to get a good look at the upcoming five-door hatchback model (and informed about the planned four-door model), the remaining details were still sketchy on the new Accent.

Last edited by automoblog; 10-16-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Not a fan of the Accent but I gotta say the new Sonota SE is really nice.

Old 08-20-2011, 04:53 PM
finally , its been due

Old 08-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Koreancowboy
Not a fan of the Accent but I gotta say the new Sonota SE is really nice.
The Sonata is a really great car.

I'm more a fan of the new Kia Optima. My friend just got a black SX that looks stunning and has all sorts of great gadgets.

My favorite is the air cooled seats which really come in handy in Florida.