Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Ferrari photos and stories from my travels around the globe

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 01:00 AM
Ferrari photos and stories from my travels around the globe

I was going through my photos from the last year of traveling and wanted to share a few of the photos and stories of mine with everyone on Fitfreak. I knows it not Honda Fit content but oh well hahah

Heaps more photos can be found below for you to check out (some more Lambos, Bentley ect)

http://www.razzi.me/FerrariSam/photos

Anyway......

Spotted this amazing 360 at a local golf course/resort. One of many that were there that day. But this one just stood out from the rest. Guy driving absolutely floored out of the parking lot down the road. Just wishing I could have got it on film

One of the hotel owners (where we stayed) car. Really nice guy but questionable businesses. Long story short. We were driving to the hotel and the taxi driver (who couldn't speak much english) keep saying 'police' and trying to talk to us in italian about something. Anyway found out from some locals a day or so later that the hotel owner had been to jail for running some 'illegal' (i'll just leave it at that) business he was running in the hotel :lol:

Owner drove this every day (as you can see from the photo of the engine glass cover:loland great to see him driving in and out of the hotel many times a day. There was also a nice Lambo for sale just down the road of the hotel (there's a photo of it in my razzi photo account of this I think)

Finally, while I was in Hamburg Germany for a few days last year I spotted this F430 (one of many) parked on the street. If you haven't been to Hamburg, GO! Its an amazing city and I've been there a few times over the last few years.

Waiting for a connecting fight I had a 6 hours to kill (thank god for British Airways business lounge) at Heathrow airport and saw this F430 on display.

Last edited by jdmracer1988; 07-18-2011 at 03:42 AM.