Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 12:30 PM
5 Year Member

Hey All,

New member here. Proud owner of an '07 Fit from day one. Silver 5spd. I have been browsing the forums for a while getting answers to some of my questions. Thought it would be a great community to join. I live in Toronto, if there are any locals that meet up.

I will post some pictures soon. She is stock with 140,000km on her. Looking into replacing my shift boot with a nice dc5 shift boot. Old one is ripping apart hard. Also, in my future plans looking into switching rear badge to Jazz and adding some door visors and tint.

Old 08-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Banned
Glad you finally signed up. Nice that we won't have to explain how good the Fit really is. Your is the first one I have heard of with the stock boot ripping. It's real easy to replace the boot.

Old 08-04-2013, 02:05 AM
5 Year Member
I found one off of Colsport for 30 bucks. Leather and red stitching. I intend on buying a lot of JDM parts for my fit now that its officially paid off. Such items would be black housed head lights, LED tails, JDM centre console (really want, but dont want to pay 300). I am going for a JDM look on my fit. And yes the Fit is amazing. My moto for it is, "everything just fits in the fit".