Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

HOT chick w/ 974whp supra!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:53 PM

Old 11-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
at first i thought this was spam haha. i see the supra but where's the hot chick lol. that girl is not hot!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:39 PM
That's Jessica Barton.....look her up if you think she's not very hot.......

Old 11-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah, she's actually a Regular on our Orlando-Based Forum. She's def. Hot.

Supposedly she's going out with Nick Hogan.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
she is hot if you like chicks with football shaped heads, its like a real life chick version of "Hey Arnold"

Old 11-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by sLiVeRwOrM
she is hot if you like chicks with football shaped heads, its like a real life chick version of "Hey Arnold"
hahahaha +1
she probably paid for that supra with blowjobs and sex... not impressed :D

Old 11-07-2007, 10:53 PM
5 Year Member
Old 11-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
^ i clicked ur link, and she still isn't hot. but now she's kinda skanky-looking as well.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:42 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by doctordoom
^ i clicked ur link, and she still isn't hot. but now she's kinda skanky-looking as well.
I don't know if this will change your mind, but she is a twin. I used to work with her and her sister Jennifer. Both of them are cool as f*ck. Her sister drives/drove a modded 3rd gen Integra. Anyways, as far as the car goes, her boyfriend helped her build the car. He has a supra as well. And last I talked to her she was still dating that same dude and he isn't Nick Bolea (Hogan). Of course I can always be wrong. Whatever, it's all about the car anyways. That thing is a beast.

P.S. If you want to check her out as a set go to her and her sister's website (Barton Twins).

UPDATE: I guess I am wrong. That kid is a douche and he is about to become some dude's girlfriend.

Last edited by osborne; 11-08-2007 at 10:54 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GD3los
Yeah, she's actually a Regular on our Orlando-Based Forum. She's def. Hot.

Supposedly she's going out with Nick Hogan.
Ahhh the babes you can buy when you have money. Hehe

She must be visiting him in jail then cause I think his ass just got arrested yesterday or the day before for "alleged" street racing when Nick totalled his Supra a few months back and put the guy in the passenger seat in the hospital. Nick "I have my dads money" Hogan wiped out racing a friend who happened to be driving a Viper owned by the Hulkster himself. Look for Hulk to try and pimp more episodes of Hogan knows best, because you can be sure they are going to need the extra $$$ to pay for Nick's "get out of jail because I am famous (barely) card".

Last edited by FITrunner; 11-08-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:11 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITrunner
Ahhh the babes you can buy when you have money. She must be visiting him in jail then cause his sorry ass just got arrested yesterday or the day before for "alleged" street racing when Nick totalled his Supra a few months back and put the guy in the passenger seat in the hospital. He is still there and on life support. Nick "I have my dads money" Hogan wiped out racing a friend who happened to be driving a Viper owned by the Hulkster himself. Look for Hulk to try and pimp more episodes of Hogan knows best, because you can be sure they are going to need the extra $$$ to pay for Nick's "get out of jail because I am famous (barely) card".
You are right, but he was arrested for more than just "street racing". He was charged with reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher (I believe he was at .055 two hours after the incident occurred, which would put him at about .085 at the time of the crash) and having an illegal window tint. He is only 17, but is being tried as an adult.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 PM
5 Year Member
Doh he was drunk too??!! :eek: I saw the video of the press conference he and his lawyers had. What pissed me off is how casual he was about it, just stood there, hands in pocket looking cool, never mind that he almost killed someone. He obviously doesn't care because he (well his dad actually) can afford not to.

Id have put his bond up to $250K, if you're gonna punish people with money, make it at least hurt their wallet. $10K bond is nothing to these people. I always wondered why the NBA and NFL fines players for doing stupid things a couple grand, ummm these guys make millions, do you think a fine of a couple grand will keep them in line? Just my two cents.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITrunner
Doh he was drunk too??!! :eek: I saw the video of the press conference he and his lawyers had. What pissed me off is how casual he was about it, just stood there, hands in pocket looking cool, never mind that he almost killed someone. He obviously doesn't care because he (well his dad actually) can afford not to.

Id have put his bond up to $250K, if you're gonna punish people with money, make it at least hurt their wallet. $10K bond is nothing to these people. I always wondered why the NBA and NFL fines players for doing stupid things a couple grand, ummm these guys make millions, do you think a fine of a couple grand will keep them in line? Just my two cents.

I agree 100%. But I suppose you don't have to be scared if you have a high priced attorney. Speaking of which, his attorney released a statement that seemed very cold and I thought it was in poor taste.

Originally Posted by Nick Bollea's Attorney
The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his. Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:33 PM
5 Year Member
ROFL typical high priced sleeze. Point the blame to the guy not wearing the seatblet and ignore the drunk speeding wanna be race car driver behind the wheel. NICE!!!

Now if they were just driving and got into an accident and the guy not wearing a seatbelt got hurt, different story, but in this case, lawyer is full of it. Man those are the type of people I just want to punch because they hide behind the "law" and not common sense. I love the following comment:

"Thankfully, Nick was wearing his." (seatbelt)

Translation: Because I wouldn't have a client to pay me my money if he wasn't wearing his.

Ok I am done here. Sorry for Hijacking the thread, back to the babe. Yeah she is hot i guess in a tramp stamp sort of way but not all that. Defenitely a car you'd like to take for a test drive so to speak, but not really sure if you'd want to OWN. :p :D

Old 11-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Retired Moderator
The amount of 17-18 year old kids that do stupid things behind the wheel is insane..They all think they are great, expierienced drivers because they have had there license for a year and they drive crazy on a daily basis..Example-Yesterday i was leaving one of my hockey practices, when my friend comes flying pass me at about 80mph and before he knew it he was 10 feet from a car doing 40 and swerved last second and missed the car by a ich at the most! How he missed it, idk?

This was bound to happen to Nick, i saw it coming for a long time..Im 16, and if i had that Supra i dont think i would be able to resist driving fast and like a street racer..His parents are stupid for letting him drive such a car...

Old 11-08-2007, 04:48 PM
yeha might her once actually hanging out in Orlando. i was visiting some friends. I could have swore she was still dating the dude from Titan.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by R U FIT?
yeha might her once actually hanging out in Orlando. i was visiting some friends. I could have swore she was still dating the dude from Titan.
Wes didn't work at Titan he was just a good customer and friend of theirs......as far as I remember they are not together anymore.

Old 11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I know her personally. The first time I met her was at a place called "Garage Advance." They were tuning my Mx-6. I was 17yrs old.

I see her at car meets weekly. She was at the track Friday night. She ran a 10.3 letting off. Had a strong 140xmph pass. Found the vid. Hers is the dark grey one. What I love the most about her is she races her own car. :D

The white Supra (not kitted) from what I hear is who shes dating. His name is Darin and he works at Titan. I could be wrong? I know her and Wes broke up a while ago. IDK what was going on with her and Nick. I think it was puppy love. Or a Supra thing?
YouTube - Test And Tune Darin goes 8s!!!!!!!

I'll admit that shes very attractive, pictures do a lot more than you think. :o
Hope she doesnt read this.

Last edited by Raaaaaaaaaay.; 11-11-2007 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
She was at the track Friday night. She ran a 10.3 letting off. Had a strong 140xmph pass. Found the vid. Hers is the dark grey one. What I love the most about her is she races her own car. :D

Kudos and more power to her! Those are good numbers!

Old 11-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Update. She was at Orlando Speedworld last night. Getting her NHRA license.
Clipped a 9.6@143mph. Her best.

Congrats!

Quick Reply: HOT chick w/ 974whp supra!