Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

MDM Mexican Domestic Market Swap

Old 01-23-2008, 12:15 AM
Ritzbury
MDM Mexican Domestic Market Swap

as you all know, lost the fit in a weird accident type thing, so here are pictures of my mexican style fit! with a few cheap mods i've done so far

spraypainted the cheap hubcaps black since i cant affort rims

painted the chrome strip on the trunk, badges are next

cupholder LED mod

and the teeth!

Old 01-23-2008, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
lmao are you serious bro... you lost your fit ???

Old 01-23-2008, 12:24 AM
Ritzbury
yeah i did. long story. but how about those giants!!!!!! new yorkers in the house! (i'm a jets fan, but for 2 weeks i'm all giants).

anyways, yeah, the versa is ok though. not as fun as the ft. but it has a few things i like the fit doesn't have.... like control on the highway and horsepower with the gas mileage. not going to bash the fit or the V (V is Versa in the Versa forum (bunch of a-holes)) because they are both good cars

Old 01-23-2008, 12:26 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ritzbury
yeah i did. long story. but how about those giants!!!!!! new yorkers in the house! (i'm a jets fan, but for 2 weeks i'm all giants).

anyways, yeah, the versa is ok though. not as fun as the ft. but it has a few things i like the fit doesn't have.... like control on the highway and horsepower with the gas mileage. not going to bash the fit or the V (V is Versa in the Versa forum (bunch of a-holes)) because they are both good cars
there is a versa forums...

Old 01-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
yeah there actually is though... the person with the most mods has rims and an intake lmfao! it's a quite forum. not on it much... all they do is talk crap about the fit and yaris. i stood up for they fit, and my rating went down lol. it was worth it though.

Old 01-23-2008, 12:31 AM
5 Year Member
yeah there actually is though... the person with the most mods has rims and an intake lmfao! it's a quite forum. not on it much... all they do is talk crap about the fit and yaris. i stood up for they fit, and my rating went down lol. it was worth it though.
wow dude i just saw a exhaust video for the versa that thing sounds nasty... ( no offense) thats good not a lot of ppl test cars before they talk smack... like my friend has a trailblazer SS then ever since he drove my car he was like i never had fun a FWD car before lol

Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Ritzbury
yeah, i'm not an engine mod type guy. i'm going to do electrical crap and soundproofing with some stereo shit. and of course spraypainting anything i can take off the car lol. they all said they tested the car and it was crap. those nissan boys absolutely hate honda! they say it's a "severed minivan"

Old 01-23-2008, 12:42 AM
5 Year Member
they hate cuz we get all the cool stuff :D

Old 01-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by George02
they hate cuz we get all the cool stuff :D
+1 on that one. completely agree.

Old 01-23-2008, 12:49 AM

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:D
GOOD for you bro...power to ya!
thats so funny....

"severed minivan"??? the "V" (haahaa) looks more like a Quest than the "F" looks like an Odyssey....haahaaaaa
-------------------------------------------------see what I did there ^
golly gee im so funny...

Last edited by Snap Fit; 01-23-2008 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Because the "edit" button wanted me to get my FUNNY on!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:27 AM
5 Year Member
dude i just saw a vid of an AT versa....i thought they had CVT trannies?

btw what tranny did u get?

Old 01-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Claymore for president? LMAO!!!! Thats awesome. Sorry to hear about the car but its good that you found a replacement and have already painted and tweaked on it.

Old 01-23-2008, 03:47 AM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
haha wow if youll notice you and ritzy have been on this forum for about the same amount of time. so even tho there are versa forums. he is apart of this forum as long as he wants to be. there are plenty of other ppl that share there other cars on these boards and all should be accepted. so in short dont be a dick.

Old 01-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Originally Posted by s0x
haha wow if youll notice you and ritzy have been on this forum for about the same amount of time. so even tho there are versa forums. he is apart of this forum as long as he wants to be. there are plenty of other ppl that share there other cars on these boards and all should be accepted. so in short dont be a dick.
uhhhh....I think he just forgot the question mark...yes,no?
I couldn't believe that there would be a "V" forum...:p
diff strokes for diff folks I guess...
unless its of the blood vessel blockage kind (double :eek: :eek: )
or
the counter productive hand down the "you know what" type...:eek:

uhhuh I just went there!:(
just lost 8 yrs of maturity right there....^^^

Old 01-23-2008, 09:07 AM
5 Year Member
dude i think you got the most mod on ur versa then any other versa's out there lol...

Old 01-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Ritzbury
Kev: i got the auto, not the CVT. the CVT comes in the versa's "sport" version. i got base, since i figure i'll be able to do my own thing more. and yeah, i think he forgot the question mark lol. sOx must have been tired or something. i still talk about the fit on the forum! all i use the versa forum for is to ask which fuse i blew lol:D

Old 01-23-2008, 02:36 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
Kev: i got the auto, not the CVT. the CVT comes in the versa's "sport" version. i got base, since i figure i'll be able to do my own thing more. and yeah, i think he forgot the question mark lol. sOx must have been tired or something. i still talk about the fit on the forum! all i use the versa forum for is to ask which fuse i blew lol:D
nah nah nah **** that i didnt forget shit **** QUESTIONMARKS .... lol real gangstas dont need no QUESTION MARK KUZ! lol

Old 01-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by s0x
nah nah nah **** that i didnt forget shit **** QUESTIONMARKS .... lol real gangstas dont need no QUESTION MARK KUZ! lol
???????????????????

Old 02-01-2008, 11:55 AM
5 Year Member
fo real, sum kids aint no nuttin

Last edited by mholmes85; 02-01-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:04 PM
5 Year Member
all i can say is the TEETH on your car is sexy. i would have never thought about doing that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MDM Mexican Domestic Market Swap