Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

World of Warcraft

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 10:43 AM
World of Warcraft

Anybody play? I sign on every once in a while but playing by yourself sucks.

Last edited by 2Legit2Fit; 06-26-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:29 AM
5 Year Member
I used to play all the time, but it got in the way with college.

I might start playing again though...

Sever: Mal'Ganis

Character Name/Race/Class/Level: Kydoro/Blood Elf/Rogue/28

Edit: Mods, can someone move this to the off-topic section please?

Old 09-22-2011, 10:40 AM
5 Year Member
*JCrim begins to cast [Thread of Revival]*

haha, well as of last friday, I started playing WoW again. Except this time with my gf! We played Diablo2 together and she loved it! Then it got uber repetive and I asked her if she wanted to play the free trial (up to lvl 20) of WoW with me to see if she likes it. IT WORKED! haha she loves it! especially PvP!

We both have full accounts now and I did the refer a friend thing so I got like more free play time and we both get tripple XP. We are both lvl 29 as of last night. Blood Elf Ret Pally (her - Hellokrissy) & Forsaken Ass Rogue (me - JCrim) combo. WE ARE ALL THAT IS MAN!

We play on my old server Elune. I used to raid here in Wrath of the Lich King so I figured why not? Of course I had to complete create a new account so yes I am a lobie again. However, warsong gultch is a blast at lvl 29 haha no trinkets. Rogues own.

The entire game has completely changed with the new expansion Cat. Its a lot of fun. I am doing this in the mean time as a cheap source of entertainment while I horde money for the remaining parts for my K swap. getting closer and closer!

FOR THE HORDE!

Old 09-22-2011, 11:21 AM
5 Year Member
I've been debating on playing WoW again, haven't played on my account since Dec. 31st of 2009 and since then they released Cataclysm. Wouldn't mind playing again just to kill some time but those 4 to 8 Gigabyte patches are hell my slow internet. haha

Old 09-22-2011, 11:23 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Hootie
I've been debating on playing WoW again, haven't played on my account since Dec. 31st of 2009 and since then they released Cataclysm. Wouldn't mind playing again just to kill some time but those 4 to 8 Gigabyte patches are hell my slow internet. haha
transfer to Elune Horde. do it now. see you at 5pm :D

Old 09-22-2011, 11:26 AM
5 Year Member
LOL Can't need to either download the Cata pack or buy it as well as get more game time to play. Plus Red Meat & Race Fuel is going on today at MSR.

Edit: IDEA! If we get enough FF memeber's playing we might be able to start our FitFreak guild.

Old 09-22-2011, 11:46 AM
5 Year Member
Edit: IDEA! If we get enough FF memeber's playing we might be able to start our FitFreak guild.
Lol, there's the "Other Car Related Discussions" I was looking for on this thread. :-)

Used to play it a lot back in the days of I and II when it was mostly strategy-based rather than Role/Character-based as it is now with III and up.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:00 PM
5 Year Member
LOL Can't need to either download the Cata pack or buy it as well as get more game time to play. Plus Red Meat & Race Fuel is going on today at MSR.

hahha would be so funny. I would be in O.O
just leave your pc on when you arent home or over night to get the whole patch. lol i got 12meg download speed at my house and it took like 3 hours?

Originally Posted by Subie
Lol, there's the "Other Car Related Discussions" I was looking for on this thread. :-)

Used to play it a lot back in the days of I and II when it was mostly strategy-based rather than Role/Character-based as it is now with III and up.
oh you are talking about warcraft. that was the SHIT when frozen throne came out. I was beast there too. haah I love RTS games too! but RPGs have my heart for sure.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
hahha would be so funny. I would be in O.O
just leave your pc on when you arent home or over night to get the whole patch. lol i got 12meg download speed at my house and it took like 3 hours?
Dude, I would so download it right now if Hughes Net didn't suck! Once you use 450MB in a set time period, it puts you in a penalty mode were the internet is like that of dial up speeds. Soo, I can't download any major patches until 1 AM till 6 AM; then its unlimited and actually fast for once. LOL

Old 09-22-2011, 12:10 PM
5 Year Member
Dude, I would so download it right now if Hughes Net didn't suck! Once you use 450MB in a set time period, it puts you in a penalty mode were the internet is like that of dial up speeds. Soo, I can't download any major patches until 1 AM till 6 AM; then its unlimited and actually fast for once. LOL
wow 450mb is DOPE!

yeah i hate hugesnet. satellite right? gross, no way to get around that 1 whole second delay. yeah the download is fast but for gaming online... fail.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:15 PM
5 Year Member
Yep, its satellite internet. It sucks.... in some lounges when I gamed online a while back people's PING would be between 280 to 560... mine was like 2600 on a good day. HA!

What sucks though is the cut off for broad band internet is almost literally a quarter of a mile from my house.... those bastards. [/facepalm]

Old 09-22-2011, 12:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
oh you are talking about warcraft. that was the SHIT when frozen throne came out. I was beast there too. haah I love RTS games too! but RPGs have my heart for sure.
Yup... then shifted over to Command and Conquer up to Firestorm... until EA quit patching up... Didn't like the new ones...

Old 09-22-2011, 02:06 PM
5 Year Member
Lvl 80 Mage Troll at Wyrmrest Accord {RP}
Lvl 85 Rogue Gnome at Dalaran

(not trying to show off my measly 2 high level characters, but just to show I've played both factions).

Fun times. Played for a year before and after WoTLK launched then stopped.
Was on for 6 months after Cataclysm launched then stopped.
I'm probably going to go back but Diablo 3 is coming. Still playing SC2 though, but I'm a noob so I only play against CPU. =P

Last edited by blassty; 09-22-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by blassty
Lvl 80 Mage Troll at Wyrmrest Accord {RP}
Lvl 85 Rogue Gnome at Dalaran

(not trying to show off my measly 2 high level characters, but just to show I've played both factions).

Fun times. Played for 2 years before and after WoTLK launched then stopped.
Was on for 6 months after Cataclysm launched then stopped.
I'm probably going to go back but Diablo 3 is coming. Still playing SC2 though, but I'm a noob so I only play against CPU. =P
yeah me and my gf were going to hold off and play D3 when it come out, but will it really captivate my attention as much as wow? hmmm i love the feel of wow.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 2Legit2Fit
Anybody play? I sign on every once in a while but playing by yourself sucks.
oh yeah i have to agree. when I played for the first 2 years it was mostly by myself and on occasion with 1 or 2 RL friends. it's hard to get any epic stuff, let alone rare drops from dungeons. but that was a long time ago, (version 3?) when it was a pain in the ass to find a random group to go through a dungeon.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:49 PM
5 Year Member
Yep, its satellite internet. It sucks.... in some lounges when I gamed online a while back people's PING would be between 280 to 560... mine was like 2600 on a good day. HA!

What sucks though is the cut off for broad band internet is almost literally a quarter of a mile from my house.... those bastards. [/facepalm]
Yeah I know how that goes. Even though I'm 500 feet from the cut off for fiber optic. I still do about 28 ms Ping, 16 mbps down and 3 mbps up. But It could be much faster.

As for WoW, I used to play back in high school. Don't have the time anymore sadly.