Best places for accessories and parts locally (philly tri-state region, or eastern)?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:16 PM
5 Year Member
Best places for accessories and parts locally (philly tri-state region, or eastern)?

I want to try to avoid paying shipping costs of $10+ per item if I don't have to. Plus I need to buy some things locally that simply don't make sense to ship (too heavy/big such as wheels.) Has anybody found any good local dealerships, or other parts outlets that have good prices for fit accessories and parts? Or will match prices say might meet or get close to bernardi or college hills prices?

I'm personally willing to drive in philadelphia region, surrounding counties, up throughout eastern pa lehigh valley, allentown, bethlehem, all the way up to wilkes-barre, throughout delaware, southern to central new jersey, down to baltimore, md., and sometimes new york city (okay I prefer to stay in the five-county region around philly, but I can get to those other places and sometimes need to..)

thanks

Old 08-28-2009, 11:51 PM
A little further than Baltimore, but check out Honda Parts Store *The Honda Store > Discount Honda Car Parts Superstore (aka Herson's Honda in Rockville, Md) Order online and pick up at the parts desk. As you would expect they'll keep the handling charge, but subtract the shipping and add the sales tax.