philly area do you have _fill-in-the-blank_ on your car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 01:25 AM
5 Year Member
philly area do you have _fill-in-the-blank_ on your car?

Greetings,

I'm interested in taking a quick look at various accessories on the Fit to see if I might want them. I can't be the only one who likes to see things in person, and hopefully installed, before buying something.

If you are in the Greater Philadelphia area (or travel through) I would like to meet up with you to check some of this stuff out.. if you don't have this stuff but have other accessories and/or customizations... feel free to comment.. I can't be the only one who is interested, and arranging an actual large group meet especially as it gets colder seems difficult to schedule and get enough interest in.

I'm particularly interested in seeing the following accessories but might be interested in others:

Door Molding either OEM or Zetaproducts,.. (or are any other brands/suppliers/types available?)

Eclipse Sunshade

tinting in various shades

hood deflector

I'm also interested in seeing/helping out installs of various items including those listed above as well as others, manning the camera to take photos, otherwise lending a hand, or whatever..

When I say the area I am particularly talking about Parts of NJ (Camden county, especially around blackwood), lower bucks county, parts of delco (close to 95, possibly close to 476..), maybe some parts of montgomery county), some parts of Delaware - particularly the Claymont area, and Wilmington,... I could go further... but it would be unlikely for me to be able to do so anytime soon.

thanks