Fit for Racing - Page 2 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Racing A place to discuss upcoming and past Fit racing events.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxm09 View Post
I wouldn't recommend using them for auto X as they take about 2 laps for me to get up to temp and proper psi. And by the way always take comments like the one RobH provided with a grain of salt. Just because one thing works really great for one person it doesnt mean you can apply it across the board.
I primarily autocross. HPDE just doesn't do it for me. To each their own.

I do respect your opinion because you actually use the tires as per their intended use. I don't have respect for someone who buys them, has nothing to compare them to and uses them on the street at best driving through some twisty roads?

Myself I've used Dunlop Direzza ZII, Direzza ZII*spec, Ventus RS-3 V2, BF Goodrich Rival S and Bridgestone RE-71R which is what I'm currently using.

Most of my friends who are HPDE and #GRIDLIFE regulars have now switched to the Falken 615K+, but that might be a cost thing?