Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   For Sale - Local Pickup Only (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-local-pickup-only/)
-   -   fs, gvrd, calgary, edmonton turbo'd fit! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-local-pickup-only/27950-fs-gvrd-calgary-edmonton-turbod-fit.html)

MSTHTD 07-11-2008 04:52 PM

Turbo... :vtec:

sumo 07-11-2008 05:14 PM

grr damn it someone buy the whole car!!!
or know anybody who would like it?
Ill give referral fees =)

Sugarphreak 07-11-2008 06:20 PM

Post it up for sale on Beyond.ca, seems to be a pretty decent place to sell you car quickly in Southern Alberta.

If you don't have an account get Illusive to use his (I too am accountless there)

And sell me your B-Pipe!!! :)

sumo 07-11-2008 06:36 PM

lol the bpipe retails for like $600 new now!!
should just get the t1r b-pipe!

lol but mak eme an offer - $15 for the shirt ill give you credit for lol and we can make a deal

can someone post on beyond for me? i already posted on 780 tuners but those f**king edmontonians lol

Sugarphreak 07-11-2008 06:46 PM

600$!? haha, opps... I have the B-Pipe... I mean test pipe.

der :o, do you have a test pipe?

sumo 07-11-2008 06:52 PM

yeaaa but its part of my turbo kit lol i can give you a wicked deal on a turbo kit :P

Sugarphreak 07-11-2008 07:39 PM

Just for fun PM me a price, remember I have the E-manage Ultimate already so I don't need your engine management.

fitster 07-11-2008 09:04 PM

whenever your ready to sell your tails ill buy em asap

sumo 07-11-2008 09:16 PM

im gonna give it a week to see what offers i get on the actual car. definitly will keep youposted fitster

Fitftw 07-11-2008 09:52 PM

if u do decide to part out how much you want for grill?

PHATFLIP 07-11-2008 09:58 PM

i am interested in the J's grille man. how much will u sell it for? let me know please, PM me. i am from vancouver as well. thanks man.

bump for u.

ericman20 07-12-2008 12:55 AM

how much for the wheels?

aw man, I can't believe you're selling your car!

doctordoom 07-12-2008 05:14 AM

me next in line for the c-pillar bar if you do decide to part it out and Fitting doesn't get it.

PwRmAd 07-12-2008 08:50 AM

Im very interested in the js lip and the grill. Please pm what your looking to get. Thanks.

Fitcapo 07-12-2008 09:11 AM

Your asking way too much for the car the only way your going to be able to sell it for that much is if you find someone that wants to buy a modded fit which is going to be really hard to find. Usually cars go down in value when modded......

GL with everything tho......

Sugarphreak 07-12-2008 01:51 PM

^^^ I think asking 25 is pretty reasonable considering everything on it..... if somebody wants to jump right into a modded Fit then this is the way to go. It would probably cost you close to 40K to start from scratch.

spoonek4 07-12-2008 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Fitcapo (Post 364153)
Your asking way too much for the car the only way your going to be able to sell it for that much is if you find someone that wants to buy a modded fit which is going to be really hard to find. Usually cars go down in value when modded......

GL with everything tho......

I don't think Sumo car is over-priced. There're quite a few Fit sold with mods here. Both Boom Plus Toy's & REV's white Fit were sold that way. These cars(Fit/Echo/Yaris) are just popular here believe me or not.

drzenitram 07-13-2008 02:36 AM

I'd have to agree with fitcapo, I wouldn't buy a new-ish car that had mods on it.

#1 - no matter what you say, for all I know you didn't get your turbo tuned for 3 months that you had it, ran super lean, or super rich, and raced to redline every shift.
#2 - mods of any kind don't retain value, just because it looks good doesn't mean it's exactly what the person wants, and it also doesn't mean that each part was installed in a professional manner.
#3 - maybe a friend who knew how you did your work and saw how you treated your car would pay that much, but......

I doubt you'll get more than $18,000 for the car sold with all the mods installed.

Very nice car, though! It looks good, maybe you should just keep it and remain a fitfreak :-P

Spooling 07-13-2008 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by drzenitram (Post 364979)
I'd have to agree with fitcapo, I wouldn't buy a new-ish car that had mods on it.

#1 - no matter what you say, for all I know you didn't get your turbo tuned for 3 months that you had it, ran super lean, or super rich, and raced to redline every shift.
#2 - mods of any kind don't retain value, just because it looks good doesn't mean it's exactly what the person wants, and it also doesn't mean that each part was installed in a professional manner.
#3 - maybe a friend who knew how you did your work and saw how you treated your car would pay that much, but......

I doubt you'll get more than $18,000 for the car sold with all the mods installed.

Very nice car, though! It looks good, maybe you should just keep it and remain a fitfreak :-P

a new Fit in our area cost over $24 grand

so the price is fairly reasonable

jeimusu86 07-13-2008 04:14 AM

i would buy ur fit in a hearbeat if i had the funds...if i suddenly come upon windfall money ur the first person to know