Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

Want to trade my TIR S-COIL springs for stock ones!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Smile Want to trade my TIR S-COIL springs for stock ones!!

Hi there! So I have a set of TIR S-Coil springs for my 2007 Fit (well thats what the receipt says anyways!) and I would like to put stock springs back on my car. The springs were $285 new. My ex-husband was the one who put them on there, and I have decided I would like to have a normal car again. The car looks great lowered and all, but I am not that into that kind of stuff and am kinda sick of going over bumps sideways! But if thats your thing and you would like to trade me springs or just has a set of stock springs that they aren't using anymore, please let me know. I live in Sacramento. I dont know how I am going to switch them out, but I figured I'll cross that bridge if someone is interested. As you can probably tell, I am not a car expert, but if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. I can email a picture of what the car looks like lowered if someone wants to see. Thanks so much

Brenda

Old 08-23-2009, 12:43 AM
post the pics up ?

Old 08-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Brenda414
Hi there! So I have a set of TIR S-Coil springs for my 2007 Fit (well thats what the receipt says anyways!) and I would like to put stock springs back on my car. The springs were $285 new. My ex-husband was the one who put them on there, and I have decided I would like to have a normal car again. The car looks great lowered and all, but I am not that into that kind of stuff and am kinda sick of going over bumps sideways! But if thats your thing and you would like to trade me springs or just has a set of stock springs that they aren't using anymore, please let me know. I live in Sacramento. I dont know how I am going to switch them out, but I figured I'll cross that bridge if someone is interested. As you can probably tell, I am not a car expert, but if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. I can email a picture of what the car looks like lowered if someone wants to see. Thanks so much

Brenda
Are you looking for cash on top? I live in the bay, lmk!

Old 08-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Hey! No, I am looking to do a straight trade. If you know how to switch them out, that would be ideal! I wouldn't mind driving out to the bay area. I just cant have my car out of commision for a long period of time. I will try to take a pic today and post it up.

Old 08-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Hey! No, I am looking to do a straight trade. If you know how to switch them out, that would be ideal! I wouldn't mind driving out to the bay area. I just cant have my car out of commision for a long period of time. I will try to take a pic today and post it up.
i can send you a set if you wanna ship yours to me. I live in Arizona

Old 08-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Bap
5 Year Member
I am up in Rocklin and have my stock set of spring if you want to trade.
PM me if you are intrested

Old 08-24-2009, 01:06 AM
5 Year Member
let me know if u are willing to shipp to miami i have a brand new set of stocks springs only 10 miles on them from driving from the dealer to my house ...let me know

Old 08-24-2009, 04:38 AM
If you want to drive out here, I can take care of the springs for you.

I work at Memoryfab in Union City (although we don't do install in house but I have a shop that's near by I can do my work on).

LMK!

Old 09-10-2009, 04:41 AM
hey brenda.
if you still have the coils i will be glad to drive out to sac and swap them out same day.

Old 09-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all your responses. Everyone on here is so nice to offer to help me out. I got the springs switched out yesterday and the car is riding great. Just wanted to let you all know and say thanks to everyone who responded!

~Brenda