Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

TW: 2008 NHBP Fit(base 5sp) - Bay Area, California

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 PM
TW: 2008 NHBP Fit(base 5sp) - Bay Area, California

As the title says, this car is located in the Bay Area, California. Please, if you are more than an hour and a half away don't waste my time unless you are willing to travel to me.

So here is the deal. Against my wishes i am getting shipped overseas to Korea. I will be there for two years and really do not want to continue to make payments on a car i wont be able to drive. I am currently just TW due to the fact i will still be in the area up until around May 1st. I hope to sell it for around $12,000 but will be very negotiable the closer it gets to me leaving.

2008 Honda Fit Base 5 Speed (Nighthawk Black Pearl)
Roughly 20,000 miles(still driving it till i leave or sell it)
Oil/Oil Filter Changed with Mobile 1 Full Synthetic(Every time it got to 20% life)
Brand new 205/50-15 General Exclaim UHP Tires(Less than 200 miles)
The paint has the normal swirls that most NHBP cars from Honda have, but i have yet to find any real scratches. One small door ding which i will be getting fixed in the next week or two(wind blew my door open on another car). The only mods it currently has are a Mugen Short Shifter, Skunk2 springs, and tint all the way around(i believe 25% up front and 15% in the rear but not 100% sure). I will gladly remove the shifter and will remove the springs if the price is right(PITA to remove IMO). When i purchased the car it already had the Fit Sport wheels, but everything else is completely stock with the exception of adding the keyless entry(which is Honda OEM).

If anyone is interested or would like to know more about it and/or see it, please let me know.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Oh and i will put up pictures as soon as the weather clears up a little and i get it cleaned up a bit.