Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

JCrim's going to K super sale! OEM, Motor, L15A, Tranny, Mugen shifter, and tons more

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 02:33 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation JCrim's going to K super sale! OEM, Motor, L15A, Tranny, Mugen shifter, and tons more

Hello FitFreaks!

Well the time is getting closer and closer for me to do heart surgery to my GD3. I have tons of parts for sale that I cannot reuse or things that I have just been hanging onto. Below is a list. I know some of you have already spoken to me about being interested in my parts and call dibs, but I wanted to list it here "Just in case."

Note: None of these parts are readily available just yet to be sent to you. The parts will be all yours as soon as I take the fit down. We are shooting to do this as soon as Texas cools off slightly. This could be in September. I'm not saying I'm waiting on winter, I'm just wanting it NOT to be 110° outside. I will begin when temps are around 89° - 90° (something tolerable.) So as of right now, this is more so gauging interest.

Everything is "Make me an offer." Nothing stupid, but I will give you the lowest price in history and undercut everyone.

I will update this list as I run into the items or I remember to list them.

1.) Honda Fit L15A motor & MT transmission - 95k Miles (as of now, might go up like 1k before swap), Brand new NGK oem spark plugs, the first 60K of this motor is all highway traveling miles, I was in the military and traveled from Detroit, Michigan to Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi quite a bit. During these miles, I used Honda OEM required motor oil and always had honda change it on time per maintenance reminder. After 60K when I got back to texas I began tracking it and switched to Mobil 1 synthetic 5w-30. My motor does not smoke, clank, stutter. It is just as strong as I bought it new if not better because it has broken in perfectly. Everything is stock on the motor and tranny. (I sold all my tranny mods to pay off K20A, sorry guys). I have replaced the tranny fluid every 30k miles with honda OEM fluid recommended. Also has a ripple red painted intake manifold cover. see pics below.

2.) Honda Fit OEM Axels - 95k miles, no tears, no clank, perfect just used.

3.) SOLD!!!! Honda Fit OEM modified ice air intake air box and tubes SOLD!!!!

- Complete air intake box and tubes and sensors. I have cut and removed all the unnecessary baffles and resealed them for smooth, uninterrupted flow. The entire system is wrapped with alien technology space shuttle material. The Silver Reflective Film is an aerospace material capable of reflecting 78% of all radiant heat with continuous operating temperatures of 450 degrees centigrade. Not saying this will increase HP, but I know for a fact the endurance of the motor has increased GREATLY on the track. I can lap all day long and if feels just as peppy as a cold start.

4.) SOLD!!!! Mugen Short sifter assembly & H-Fit Shifter Hard Mount Kit SOLD!!!- 100% perfect, looks brand new. The Mugen Quick Shifter for the Honda Fit gives the driver three benefits.
1.) Shorter fore-aft throw for quicker shifts with a 30% throw reduction
2.) The shift knob has been lowered by 25mm for better ergonomics
3.) Reinforced ABS construction with stiffer mounts for more precise action. This is the perfect addition for street, autocross, and track driving.

The H-Fit Shifter Hard Mount Kit gives you a solid interface between driver and car. These CNC machined spacers replaces the 4 factory rubber bushings beneath the shifter assembly. This simple change allows excellent vehicle feedback and crisp solid shifts.

5.) SOLD!!!! Wedge Engineering Driver Side Seat bracket SOLD!!!!

6.) SOLD!!!! Honda fit SRS (airbag) control computer SOLD!!!! - 100% working and fine, its been sitting around sense I dont use airbags.. lol take it home today! THIS IS AVAILABLE TO BE SOLD NOW!
looks like this

7.)SOLD!!! Honda fit OEM motor mounts SOLD!!!- 95k miles, so they have a little wear, no tears and they are working great for me right now.

8.) Honda fit complete air condition (A/C) system - This is in my car now and works hella good. I wont have A/C after the swap (because race car) and I wont need any of this. This will include all lines, compressor, dryer, condenser, and whatever else I'm missing here that will be removed.

9.) SOLD!!! DME Header SOLD!!!- Designed for optimum performance
- Full stainless steel construction
- Constructed of mandrel bent tubing and high quality TIG welding
- Machine flanges for a precise and secure fit
- Produces power and torque gaines throughout the power band
- Ports are toughly cleaned and de-burred for maximum flow
- Includes all necessary hardware and comes with a quality brushed finish
DME's headers are designed and developed to increase performance and provide gains through out the power band. Constructed of 100 percent stainless steel from mandrel bent tubes and laser cut flanges. Each system is TIG welded and the flanges are machined for a quality fit and finish.

10.) SOLD!!! Megan Racing Stainless Steel Resonators and Test Pipe/ cat delete SOLD!!! - Megan Racing Stainless Steel Resonators and Test Pipes offer the ultimate in high-flow performance. Offering substantial horsepower gains in the higher-end of the power band, the Megan Racing Test-Pipes are made of Stainless Steel with a quality polished finish. The Megan Racing Universal Resonators are also made of Stainless Steel and utilize a straight-through design and serve to give your custom exhaust system a more mellow-deep tone. (NOTE: The test-pipe is for off-road use only and is not intended for public highway use. o2 Simulators may be required if a CEL is triggered.)

NOTE: *For off-road/race-use only*

Specifications & Features:

- Increase exhaust flow and engine performance

- 100% T-304 Stainless steel with a Polished finish

- Direct bolt-on design, easy installation; all necessary hardware is included

11.) Honda Fit OEM shifter cables

12.) ETC Throttle controller

1.) SOLD!!! Honda Fit L15A motor & MT transmission & EVERYTHING!!! SUPER LOW PRICE!!! the motor is CLEAN AS HELL and COMPLETELY intact! nothing is missing from it, you get all the components!!! Its like if you bought a complete swap and just wanted to drop it in and turn key! YOU GET EVERYTHING!!!

2.) SOLD!!! Honda Fit OEM Axels - will give away for free with the motor is no one buys these first!

3.) SOLD!!!! Honda Fit OEM modified ice air intake air box and tubes SOLD!!!!- make me an offer!!! SUPER CHEAP!

4.) SOLD!!! Mugen Short sifter assembly & H-Fit Shifter Hard Mount Kit
!!!SOLD!!!

5.)SOLD!!! Wedge Engineering Driver Side Seat bracket
SOLD!!!!

6.) SOLD!!!! Honda fit SRS (airbag) control computer SOLD!!!!- make me an offer! will sell super cheap or give away with motor!!!

7.) SOLD!!! Honda fit OEM motor mounts
!!!SOLD!!!

8.) Honda fit complete air condition (A/C) system - make me an offer! will sell super cheap or give away with motor!!!!!!

9.) SOLD!!! DME Header SOLD!!!

10.) SOLD!!! Megan Racing Stainless Steel Resonators and Test Pipe/ cat delete
!!!SOLD!!!

11.) Honda Fit OEM shifter cables - make me an offer! super cheap! or will give away with motor!!!!

12.) SOLD! ETC Throttle controller - BY ME!!! I WILL LET IT GO SUPER CHEAP!! MAKE ME OFFER!!!!!

Last edited by JCrimson; 03-08-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: added stuff
Old 08-19-2011, 04:47 PM
5 Year Member
How well is the fitment of the DME header with the stock cat and mid-pipe? Also, did you run this header (prior to installing the test pipe) and have any CELs or issues with emissions testing?

Old 08-20-2011, 09:56 AM
5 Year Member
interested in the motor mounts... but not sure how much to offer... sending you a pm...

Old 08-22-2011, 12:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Hootie
How well is the fitment of the DME header with the stock cat and mid-pipe? Also, did you run this header (prior to installing the test pipe) and have any CELs or issues with emissions testing?
It is supposed to bolt right up to oem cat/ mid pipe. I used it with the megan cat delete thought. you also have to reused your oem header donut gasket. this makes me feel ensured that it will fit the oem cat/ mid pipe.

I had NO CEL because I bought one of those defoulers and installed it in the megan mid pipe. its 100% perfect. also, ive never had my car emission tested. they dont do that here.

Originally Posted by apexanimal
interested in the motor mounts... but not sure how much to offer... sending you a pm...
haha im in the same boat as you! no clue what to ask. haha Ill reply PM

ALL PM's replied!

Old 08-22-2011, 02:36 PM
5 Year Member
payment sent for bracket!

Old 08-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
is there any way we can get estimated pricing? are you willing to ship?

Old 08-22-2011, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member
Good luck with the sale.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ChrisLe69
payment sent for bracket!
thanks man! will ship out tomorrow! check for tracking numbers tomorrow.

Originally Posted by gimme
is there any way we can get estimated pricing? are you willing to ship?
yes i will ship. not too sure how to estimate the cost for these larger items that will require freight.. ill check into it.

Originally Posted by JDMxGE8
Good luck with the sale.
thanks bro!!!

Old 08-22-2011, 06:41 PM
I can get a few used engine/trans combos in the ~25-60k mile range from pick n pull yards around here for ~$1050

If Texas Coyote winds up buying my other car I'll be in your area more or less, what would do for both picked up?

Engine/wiring harness alone?

Obviously if that doesn't work out I would pick up shipping, I am just planning ahead for the likely scenario where I blow my block up after putting the turbos on.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:34 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
I can get a few used engine/trans combos in the ~25-60k mile range from pick n pull yards around here for ~$1050

If Texas Coyote winds up buying my other car I'll be in your area more or less, what would do for both picked up?

Engine/wiring harness alone?

Obviously if that doesn't work out I would pick up shipping, I am just planning ahead for the likely scenario where I blow my block up after putting the turbos on.
TC might have dibs on the tranny. Waiting on a reply (been talking to him for some time now about this), but if not, I just PM'd you.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:24 AM
5 Year Member
Would like urs mugen shifter kit, what's the askin price?... would u ship to 96740 Big Island, Hawaii?

Old 08-24-2011, 09:24 AM
5 Year Member
Should I post up who is interested in what here? Would you like me to reserve items for you guys?

Old 08-24-2011, 12:44 PM
5 Year Member
If the mugen short shifter kit not reserve... id take it, I wanna see the price tho

Old 08-24-2011, 12:54 PM
5 Year Member
How much for the intake?

Old 08-24-2011, 02:02 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 808hondajazz
If the mugen short shifter kit not reserve... id take it, I wanna see the price tho
$150 shipped is the best offer I got so far.

Originally Posted by mike410b
How much for the intake?
make me an offer. PM!

Old 08-24-2011, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member
Ballpark range?

Old 08-24-2011, 02:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mike410b
Ballpark range?
lol I dont care, just make something up reasonable. $40? ..

Old 08-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Price on engine harness if its for sale? Thanks

Old 08-24-2011, 07:38 PM
5 Year Member
I think $40 should work, working on getting moneys on paypal.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member
Id take that for that price... is the part still on ur car or not... if it still on then can I reserve that?

Quick Reply: JCrim's going to K super sale! OEM, Motor, L15A, Tranny, Mugen shifter, and tons more