Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

Texas 2008 Honda Fit Sport Manual

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Texas 2008 Honda Fit Sport Manual

Contact information
512-809-5446 text preferred

Year

Make and model
Honda Fit Sport

VIN
JHMGD376X8S008197

Mileage

Transmission type
Manual

Title status
There is a lien, but clean and clear. Car will be paid off and titled handed to you as soon as the transaction is made. There won't be any delay, same day title.

Asking price
12200 obo

Modifications
Yes

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods

I've got a 2008 Honda Fit Sport for sale in Blaze Metallic Orange. The color really shines in the sunlight, it is beautiful! The car has about 60,000 (59,xxx) miles on her, runs and drives flawlessly.

I regularly get 35+ miles a gallon and have never had any issues. All maintenance has been done at Honda dealerships, with the exception of the last brake fluid flush, oil change, spark plugs, and wires which I did myself at home using OEM products.

The car has a black ad grey interior which is also in mint condition as well. none of the seats have any stains, rips, or marks, it even has the oem optional all weather rubber floor mats which have "Fit" etched into them. They look really good and do a good job of preserving the carpet in mint condition. The car has power windows,locks, keyless entry ( with two keys and fobs), mp3/aux/cd, and cruise control. The car drives like it is new off the lot and will last you a long, long time.

The exterior has the sport lip kit, with one small scratch on the bottom of the front lip. It can only be seen from looking underneath the car. There are no grinds in the transmission and the engine runs smooth and flawlessly. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car across the country and very well may be doing so later this month.

The only modification that I have done is getting rid of the oem shift knob and boot, I replaced the rubber bearings in the shifter with aluminum ones from h-fit.com ( shifts smoother and more precise) and installed an aftermarket boot and shiftknob. The originals will also be included alongside all the hardware necessary to reinstall. I have also replaced the OEM sport wheels with the Sport wheels from a 2011 Honda Fit, tires are Dunlops with about 90% tread life left.

If you have any questions about the car then feel free to shoot me a pm or a text message. I work a lot, so a text is preferable. Also, I have a fat stack of maintenance records to show all the work that has been done. Feel free to run a carfax as well, no accidents, not even a minor fender bender.

The asking price is 12200 or best offer. I am not accepting trades at the moment, really looking to sell the car since I am going overseas on deployment.
Here is the drivers side of the car, you can seen the OEM 2011 Honda Fit sport rims here. They do have the red H centers!

Here is the passenger side of the car, as mentioned before the color is brilliant in the sunlight and with the proper camera. It doesn't really show up in any of my cell phone pictures though.

Here is a picture of the interior, sorry that I didn't get one of the back seats but I will upload some once it is finished raining here. I can assure you that the rear is just as minty fresh. There possibly may or may not be a dash cover included in the sale, if it doesn't sell before the end of this month then I'll be purchasing one.

Here is a shot of the drivers side rear of the car, I apologize for it being night time. It's raining here where I live so I just gathered up whatever pictures that I had available on my wife's computer/cellphone.

Here is the passenger side of the rear of the car, don't worry about the plates they have been changed.

Here is a copy of the vin number, just in case I messed it up in the post:

Here is another picture of the front of the car, as mentioned the scratch is on the bottom of the front lip and is not visible.

The also has up to date registration and inspection good until the 10/12. I also have the original tpms sensors in a bag in my car. The car will come with all of the service manuals, original sticker, original advertisements and brochures for the Honda fit in 2008, and any other additional paperwork and accessories to show the life of the car. Please feel free to bump my thread and I hope to have her go to a good home soon!

I apologize for the lack of pictures to exemplify the color of the vehicle. Since my camera phone doesn't possess the capability of capturing the allure and beauty of the color a quick reference to the BOM thread and you will be able to see how brilliantly it stands out, especially in the sun!

Old 02-28-2012, 09:17 AM
I forgot to mention that it has a K&N drop in air filter and I have a hfit short shifter kit that I can include with the sale or sell separately.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:35 PM
5 Year Member
Very nice! Judging by your description and pics, it appears to be very well cared for. Good luck with the sale!

Old 03-03-2012, 08:31 PM
this will get sold for sure! especially when gas prices hit $5/gallon

Old 03-03-2012, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member
Nice Fit GLWS

Old 03-27-2012, 02:37 AM
Ugh!

Wish you were closer to WA...especially because of that color. It's HELL even trying to find a m/t up here... :/

Old 03-27-2012, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
GLWS BUMP hooray for FITS