Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS - Honda Fit Sport GE8 - MUGEN fitted (showroom condition)

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM
FS - Honda Fit Sport GE8 - MUGEN fitted (showroom condition)

I'm looking to sell my "2011 Honda Fit Sport" (manual transmission) in superb condition ready to go with TONS of extras beyond stock form:

13,000 miles on it, selling for $19,800

*MUGEN polyurethane full body fit (front, sides and rear).
*MUGEN sport stainless steel exhaust system.
*MUGEN short shifter (excellent feel)
*Cusco 3 point front tower brace
*Cusco 2 point lower chassis brace
*Bilstein full coilover system with progressive springs (ride height adjustable)
*Enkei Racing 17x7 PF01 bright silver rims (15.6lbs) - includes extra PF01 rim as well in perfect condition
*Enkei Racing lightweight lug nuts and wheel locks
*Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires (very nice grip, comfortable and low noise)
*Professionally done fully complete alignment done (after coilovers and rims were installed and ride height was lowered - perfect alignment on all corners)
*Honda factory TPMS sensors in the rims/tires fully calibrated/functional for new rim set
*Honda rear bumper guard
*Honda summer floor mats
*Honda winter floor mats
*Honda trunk cover (interior)
*Honda Homelink upgrade - super useful!!!
*Solar Shield thermal window tint (all windows tinted except windshield)

Must see car in person to appreciate. $26,500 in total cost. Full Honda factory warranty is fully intact. I regularly and easily get 38-41mpg with this car with my driving. It's a great commuter car with flair and immense road handling. Don't miss out on a one of a kind fit that is still practical, economical and fun to drive. The manual transmission kills the automatic in every way. Must drive! please let me know if you have any questions on this. Thanks, Josh

NOTE: pics available, will post them later hit me up with questions
jpuhl777@gmail.com

Old 04-30-2012, 02:25 PM
5 Year Member
parting out?

Old 04-30-2012, 02:37 PM
this car must go as is I'm afraid. the stock parts that came with the car have since been sold.

(just to ad it, I'm the first and only owner of the car. I bought it brand new last year) - JUST bought new tabs too. so if you're in my state you are solid for another year there.

would prefer someone local cause I've never shipped a car before, however I would not say NO to someone wanting to buy it requiring shipment. however we would have to talk that one out).

Old 04-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Here are a few images of the car

EDIT Sorry, for some reason having issues with images. Let me know if you need images and I'll get them to you.

Last edited by jpuhl777; 04-30-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: images didn't work when I added them.