Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS/FT: Mint 2012 Civic Si Seats NJ/NY/CT/PA

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 11:15 PM
5 Year Member
FS/FT: Mint 2012 Civic Si Seats NJ/NY/CT/PA

Genuine 2012 Civic Si seats for Sale.

They were removed with just over 200 miles on the car. The seats themselves are in new condition and have the airbags.

The only minor thing would be the side plastic cover near the bottom on the passenger side, which has scratches from being stored in a closet(pic provided on the bottom). Not something that would be really noticed onced installed and can be painted over if you choose to.

Asking $1000 or best offer. Willing to trade for a 3rd Gen iPad in new or near new condition plus cash(amount dependent on which model you have).

Would accept a set of OEM Sport wheels and tires plus cash. They would have to have no curbing and over 50% tread left.

Comfort and fabric material is a big improvement over the previous gen Si, which I owned three of.

Hit me up if interested.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!

Old 08-29-2013, 07:35 PM
where is local pick up???

They were removed with just over 200 miles on the car. The seats themselves are in new condition and have the airbags.

The only minor thing would be the side plastic cover near the bottom on the passenger side, which has scratches from being stored in a closet(pic provided on the bottom). Not something that would be really noticed onced installed and can be painted over if you choose to.

Asking $1000 or best offer. Willing to trade for a 3rd Gen iPad in new or near new condition plus cash(amount dependent on which model you have).

Would accept a set of OEM Sport wheels and tires plus cash. They would have to have no curbing and over 50% tread left.

Comfort and fabric material is a big improvement over the previous gen Si, which I owned three of.

Hit me up if interested.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!

[/QUOTE]