Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED, JDM LED Tail Lights, Clear LED 3rd Brake Light

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 02:43 AM
5 Year Member
FS JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED, JDM LED Tail Lights, Clear LED 3rd Brake Light

I removed these yesterday and have them ready to go, now.

JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED turn signals and illuminated switch (Equipped with the Honda Access OEM option Aquaclean glass!!)--$255 SHIPPED to anywhere in the U.S.

These are stock black in color. I can't see a reason for re-painting if your color is black. They have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. The slightly higher than normal price is due to the AquaClean glass, if anyone was wondering (if you've every priced AquaClean glass, you know where I'm coming from). I will send wiring instructions via PM which explain what/where the wires on the switch and mirrors need to be connected/spliced to.

There is an extremely small crack on the left mirror, coming off the corner of the LED lamp. I didn't even notice this until I was cleaning the mirrors, getting them ready to take these pics. If you weren't told it was there, I doubt it would be noticed...but just so YOU know:

The AquaClean glass:

A video clip showing them being tested:

JDM Honda Fit 1st Gen LED Tail Lights--$205 SHIPPED ***SOLD*** to anywhere in the U.S.:

These lights are in great condition with only minor blemishes here and there. The plugs with wire for splicing are all included.

Driving lights illuminated:

Brake lights illuminated:

I'll be putting the clear high mount brake light on eBay as it's a bit 'odd' compared to other lights I've obtained. I'd rather just let people decide the price on that one. I'll post a link here once it starts. This is it, by the way:

The link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-Fit-Clear-LED-3rd-Third-High-Mount-Hatch-Brake-Light-Lamp-Jazz-07-08-/281253930623?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417c0a667f
The noted prices include USPS Standard Post/SAM (Space Available Mail) shipping (aka...economy shipping). Standard Post can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive (sometimes longer, especially to east coast/P.R. locations). If you want to upgrade to Priority Mail shipping (usually about a 7-10 day delivery time), that is doable for a bit extra. Contact me with your zip code for a Priority Mail shipping quote if you want the faster shipping. Also, if you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote. Shipping to Canada can be done via Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. If you're ready to send the funds, contact me via PM for the paypal details. As soon as funds are received I will mark the item as ***SOLD*** in this initial post.

Last edited by jdmisme; 02-11-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:20 AM
5 Year Member
Are the mirrors set up for right hand drive or are the aquaclean lenses ok for US use. I ask because I remember the spoon lenses were backwards for us.

Old 01-25-2014, 02:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Stevens24
Are the mirrors set up for right hand drive or are the aquaclean lenses ok for US use. I ask because I remember the spoon lenses were backwards for us.
These are obviously backwards. I have some JDM power folding mirrors in my GD3 and didn't think about that until I actually installed it. The Spoon glass piece though really helps and now I have that viewing function back in my mirrors.

Having said that, the aquaclean lens are probably similar.

Great prices btw! The 3rd brake light goes for around $120 retail just so you know. GLWS!

Old 01-25-2014, 09:22 PM
5 Year Member
All of these parts were pulled directly from a JDM (right hand drive) Fit. No changes or modifications have been made since they were removed.

Old 01-26-2014, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member
MMMM those mirrors

swade

Old 01-27-2014, 12:57 PM
5 Year Member
I updated the link for the clear brake light if anyone was interested in that.

Also, I have a set of normal OEM glass for the mirrors. If anyone would like to do $225 shipped with normal OEM glass on the mirrors, I can do that. In that case, the AquaClean glass would be removed and replaced with the OEM glass (AquaClean glass would not be included).

Last edited by jdmisme; 01-27-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
ugh, i want all of it.

Old 02-06-2014, 11:32 PM
5 Year Member
Dropping the price of the tail lights to $205 shipped. If anyone wants both items (mirrors and tail lights), I will do a multiple item special price of $430 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. ($400 if you choose normal OEM glass instead of the aquaclean glass for the mirrors).

Old 02-07-2014, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member
How much for the led 3rd brake light? Noticed it didn't sell on EBay for the $20 + $18 shipping

Old 02-07-2014, 07:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bradthreee
How much for the led 3rd brake light? Noticed it didn't sell on EBay for the $20 + $18 shipping
It's actually on eBay again...ending in a few hours with a $9.99 starting price.

Old 02-09-2014, 09:29 PM
So would the JDM folding mirrors also work on a USDM 09' GE8?

Last edited by CMartinez; 02-09-2014 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CMartinez
So would the JDM folding mirrors also work on a USDM 09' GE8?
No, that would be 2nd Gen, so you would need 2nd Gen mirrors. I can get those for about $265 shipped to the U.S.. Here is an example (the pics aren't there any longer but the youtube video clip is still working):

Old 02-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by jdmisme

No, that would be 2nd Gen, so you would need 2nd Gen mirrors. I can get those for about $265 shipped to the U.S.. Here is an example (the pics aren't there any longer but the youtube video clip is still working):

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIUfkeFScWA
$265 doesn't sound bad at all.
Do you also have them in black for the 2nd Gen? How's the installation for them?

Old 02-10-2014, 11:03 PM
5 Year Member
You got PM'd!!!

Old 02-10-2014, 11:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CMartinez
$265 doesn't sound bad at all.
Do you also have them in black for the 2nd Gen? How's the installation for them?
The only 2nd Gen Fit mirrors available to me at this time are silver in color, if I remember correctly. The wiring is basically the same as the 1st Gen mirrors...instructions for those would be included like with the 1st Gen mirrors.

Old 02-11-2014, 11:49 AM
5 Year Member
I'll take the jdm tails!! Send me your paypal!!!

Old 02-11-2014, 08:11 PM
5 Year Member
Did it affected you at all while drivin with those mirrows? I'm really interested. I'm from Puerto Rico.

Old 02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member
Payment sent!

Old 02-11-2014, 09:51 PM
5 Year Member
The tail lights have been sold.

Originally Posted by Nigh-T Pedri
Did it affected you at all while drivin with those mirrows? I'm really interested. I'm from Puerto Rico.
I honestly couldn't say. I've never owned a Fit or even driven one for that matter, but I live in Japan so I wouldn't know/notice any difference.

Originally Posted by HB1320
Payment sent!
Got it. I'll send you the number as soon as it gets mailed out.

Old 02-11-2014, 11:36 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Nigh-T Pedri
The JDM side mirrors didn't really effect me that much, it was just something that I had to get used to since the POV is a little different as stated in my previous post in this thread.

To accommodate for the change in view, I added the Spoon blue glass to my JDM side mirrors. This added 35% more viewing area and thus made life well again.

I personally think that you'll be fine. At the price that OP is selling, this is a great deal!

Btw OP, since you're in Japan maybe you can help me find some small novelty items that I'm looking for.

Things I want:
-ARC Magic parts and accessories (lanyard, card holder, stickers, etc...) Just PM me what you have and how much you're looking to get.
-Mugen striped body towel
-Mugen ear plugs with case
-Mugen Fit diecast model
-Mugen vanity license plate w/ carbon fiber garnish
-Spoon sport vanity license plate
-Any random Mugen accessories that are rare

Quick Reply: FS JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED, JDM LED Tail Lights, Clear LED 3rd Brake Light