Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers NEVER BEEN INSTALLED

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 11:43 AM
5 Year Member
Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers NEVER BEEN INSTALLED

Hey All!

I have just sold my 07 Fit, and therefore have no more need for the coils I bought, but never installed. Time and Money just got away from me and I never found the motivation to try and put them on or have a shop do so.

They are Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers, have everything in the box that came with them, and have Never been used.

I am willing to ship, but it where I'm shipping it will determine how much it costs.

Price is $650 OBO. Again, they are brand new and have never been installed, so I'm not looking to lose too much money from my initial investment of $725 into them.

Thank you all for looking! Make me an offer and we can discuss.

Corey

Old 02-23-2019, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by Cordizzle4life
Hey All!

I have just sold my 07 Fit, and therefore have no more need for the coils I bought, but never installed. Time and Money just got away from me and I never found the motivation to try and put them on or have a shop do so.

They are Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers, have everything in the box that came with them, and have Never been used.

I am willing to ship, but it where I'm shipping it will determine how much it costs.

Price is $650 OBO. Again, they are brand new and have never been installed, so I'm not looking to lose too much money from my initial investment of $725 into them.

Corey
Are they still available and will that work on a 2018?

Old 02-23-2019, 10:24 PM
Probably not, it's an old post. You can buy them new from Andy's, or anywhere prob.

Old 02-24-2019, 11:53 AM
might be a rude offer but $450 i would drive there and hand you cash

Old 06-14-2021, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Cordizzle4life
Hey All!

Corey
are these still available ?im in Los Angeles

Old 06-14-2021, 04:37 PM
Are they still available im in Los angles