Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Member's Ride Section?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 08:23 PM
5 Year Member
Member's Ride Section?

With everyone making a photo trail/thread, I think it would be beneficial to make a section or subsection on the forum dedicated to member's rides and for people to comment on them.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Thats what the Pics and Vids section is there for. For people to posts pics of there rides. Another section would be over kill.

Tyler

Old 03-13-2008, 11:21 PM
From what i got out of what you said is you kinda want a sub forum for all the members that post up pics of their cars. If so ( sorry if I totally just misunderstood you ) that would be waaaaaayyyyy too many sub forums under one forum and would take up tons of space look really bad. I wouldn't mind having my own forum, but I don't think i would post enough to justify having a subforum for my pics or there is enough people that would.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:29 PM
5 Year Member
No. You read it right.

The 'Fit Pictures and Videos' section is described as a place to post pictures and video about the Fit not necessarily for specific people's rides. But I am not trying to create an argument or stir up a discussion. And I don't really care if it is created or not.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by osborne
No. You read it right.

The 'Fit Pictures and Videos' section is described as a place to post pictures and video about the Fit not necessarily for specific people's rides. But I am not trying to create an argument or stir up a discussion. And I don't really care if it is created or not.

I'm sorry not trying to come off like I'm trying to argue or nothing. Just giving my opinion on it. Its a good idea, sounds tight, just don't think it would work on a forum. Mabey if every member had their own gallery in like a gallery outside of the forum, but even that would take up alot of webspace.

Old 03-14-2008, 12:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitcapo
I'm sorry not trying to come off like I'm trying to argue or nothing.
Oh no. I didn't even think that for a second. I was just hoping that this wouldn't go much further than yours and Tool's responses. Both of you have valid points and I am cool with it.

Old 05-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
BUMP It's Alive!!

Members ride section sounds like a good idea, seems like everything is jumbled together in that pictures and video section. A dedicated folder may not be a bad idea!

Old 05-02-2008, 05:49 AM
Banned
If you want to do that just put them in THE GALLERY (look under the photo of the yellow Fit at the top of the page) that's what it is there for.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:13 AM
i think it would be a good idea...but you would we would have to have a post minimum or a "time limit" to set others apart from each other (kinda to make it elite) since we arent a "club" so to say we dont really have "members"...lol

we have one of these on my club's website but its only for club member then we break it up by chapters; we are 80% military or ex-military so we have people all over the world (i.e. germany, japan) we also have what we call "floaters" which dont have a chapter but they are still club members check it out if you want...

.: Kutsuju Racing :. my handle in "scooter" if you like the site make a profile and introduce yourself in the "new user section"