Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Is it possible to be....

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 09:41 AM
5 Year Member
Angry Is it possible to be....

stalked on a forum? Every single time I post, the moderator CLAYMORE seems to think he has to edit it everytime? Why this guy has taken it upon himself to not like me is ridiculous! In the beginning, he did not like what I had to say about one of his post. He even began to call me a racist, because I said something to the fact that we do not do things the same here in the US. He being from the Phillipines. What is racist about that? I took the PM off my CP, because he was wanting to fight through email! Ever since then, he has been riding my you know what and I am sick of it. Just because he is a moderator, does not mean he can just abuse his power! The FORUM RULES apply to him as well. That is one of the problems today, our law seems to think that they are above them and they do not have to be held liable or responsible. And GOD forbide they be questioned! The most recent was that I was impressed with Ben's Fit @ AJ RACING. I decided to use the fonts that the forums provides and I guess he didn't like it so he decided to change it. WTF! This is why I ask. I provide information to this forum as well as patronize some of the vendors on the page. All I am asking is for this guy to BACKOFF! Until I do something wrong, I do not want to see him editing every thread because he needs to fill his power trip. Shouldn't he be looking for bombs anyway?

Old 08-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Wink variety is the spice of life. .

Different fonts and different colors make posts interesting.. I dont mind differences. . . fact. . I like them

Last edited by Yuli; 08-26-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by claymore
How about you post like everybody else using the normal font and color I don't change your writing just your font and color.
What difference does the color or font size make anyway? If it is available to change the font size/color and he is capable of using it, then why?

Leave the man alone until he breaks one of the rules, then you will have something to moderate!

Old 08-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Big letters and colors is e-expressions. Just as long as you don't type a whole novel in caps. Expressions shows what a person feels. Like Chris said, it's avaible to use, so someone will use it.

Old 08-28-2006, 09:44 PM
importsnc.com good local forum if you are not already on there. importatlanta.com is good also.

Old 08-28-2006, 11:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by claymore
How about you post like everybody else using the normal font and color I don't change your writing just your font and color.
How many people practice big fonts? what is the real issue? be straight I want to know the truth. the large fonts are provided on the site... I do get the point but what is the real deal hear.
I say answer the questions please and cant we all just get along here.....

Old 08-29-2006, 07:29 AM
NCFit, since I do not have a way of contacting you to talk about this, would you like to send me a message using our "contact us" page?

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sendmessage.php

Old 08-29-2006, 10:22 AM
say it how it is bro....I had a problem with a so called "Moderator" and he was talking crap about me in some "south Cali" thread...it was not cool at all..... What I want to know is how they become "Moderators" and what makes them worthy of such titles....but anyways do your thing and don't let these jerks bully you...we are here talking to other people sharing our love and passion about this cool car and we get morons like this ....for shame yo!
for shame!

Peace YO!

Old 08-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey guys, Mods spend a lot of time keeping the forum together on a volunteer basis. Mods and Admins are people and can make mistakes. There will be times where we will disagree with their judgment calls. We just have to try to discuss and work things out peacefully that’s all.

We try to keep the forum rules simple. I personally hate forums that get bogged down in all kinds of fine granular rules to the point where it is no longer fun to visit.

I suggest everyone visit the “FIT Babes” thread at least once a week to keep things in perceptive. After all, this forum is a place to have fun and meet other Fit owners right?

Btw, PM me if you cannot find the “FIT Babes” thread.

Old 08-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by FaceYogurt
Hey guys, Mods spend a lot of time keeping the forum together on a volunteer basis. Mods and Admins are people and can make mistakes. There will be times where we will disagree with their judgment calls. We just have to try to discuss and work things out peacefully that’s all.

We try to keep the forum rules simple. I personally hate forums that get bogged down in all kinds of fine granular rules to the point where it is no longer fun to visit.

I suggest everyone visit the “FIT Babes” thread at least once a week to keep things in perceptive. After all, this forum is a place to have fun and meet other Fit owners right?

faceyogurt.....thanks....LOL!

Old 09-01-2006, 06:37 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FaceYogurt

I understand and I like to say thank you to any one who puts time into making this site happen...truely. Face yogert you could have not said it any better. I take your suggestion with a smile. I like to look at this as michale Jorden "forget an move on to the next shot"...