Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Problem with Moved Post!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 10:14 AM
5 Year Member
Angry Problem with Moved Post!!!!

Why did someone move my new thread in the "Fit talk" (Help with Fit Myth") and joined it with "Fit Manual Transmission delayed thread?"

There is clearly a difference in the inquisitiveness of an individual to enter the two seperate thread for different reasons. I want Expert Technical discussion on the topic. And it is a Myth I believe...

THe Fit Manual trans mission thread is filled with people dispelling the fact that they are getting built plainly with no technical evidence except hearsay, it actually deterrs technical people from reading nieve posts!

So I would appreciate that I have the thread labled, " Help with FIt Myth" Stay there!

Old 10-27-2006, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
I moved it into it's own thread. =)

Old 10-27-2006, 05:30 PM
5 Year Member
Well it does seem that there aren't many technical people out there that are attempting to answer the Civic/ Fit Smae tranny question.....

Even in the old thread no one was commenting on it....

I guess it is a lost cause......

Maybe in a few days......

Old 10-27-2006, 06:42 PM
gettinafit,

Sorry that no one has responded to your post. I think Dacalac merged your original post into the transmission thread in the hopes that someone with transmission knowledge would respond.

I think some of our sponsors like Skunk2 or Aj-Racing who work with both cars could provide you with the transmission codes from both cars. I think a PM or post in their forums might work.

D

Old 10-27-2006, 10:19 PM
5 Year Member
That does make sense, I will try them!

Old 10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
yeah i have a complaint about the moderators moving the posts too much, if the post is even slightly related to the thread catagory then leave it alone and go find something better to do