Skunk2 Racing

Skunk2 Racing has been pushing Hondas to go faster and handle better for over a decade. We've applied that experience to our latest project car the "Skunk2 Fit R". As we transformed the Fit into a beast, we developed an aftermarket arsenal for the Fit enthusiast. Our first release is the Skunk2 Lowering Spring but Keep your eyes on us for Fit exhaust, full coilovers and much more... 

Camshaft Trade-In Offer

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor
Camshaft Trade-In Offer

S2 TRADE-IN OFFER

This is not a FIT specific offer, but I'm sure many of you will find value in our latest promotion. Especially, if some of you start doing swaps on the Fit.

Skunk2 is giving you a $375 credit or $300 cash for ANY set of aftermarket camshafts, when you buy a set of cams directly from Skunk2! Click here for more details

Camshaft technology has been changing at a rapid pace. Skunk2 Racing has always been at the forefront pioneering these changes. We realize that there are many obsolete camshaft designs still floating out in the market. Skunk2 Racing wants to give our customers the opportunity to upgrade their existing or broken aftermarket cams with our newest Skunk2 designs. You will be amazed with how much more power and torque you will gain with your new cams! Click here for more details

DETAILS & CONDITIONS

- All pricing based on MSRP
- We will accept ANY aftermarket cam in any condition (good, broken, worn, etc)
- We will accept performance OEM cams (ITR, CTR, Prelude Type-S)
- Rebate form will be issued once cams are purchased through the Skunk2 online store or through a Skunk2 Customer Service Rep.
- Rebate will be issued when we receive return cams with rebate form.
- Customer responsible for charges associated with shipping return cams.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of SOHC cams.

CALL SKUNK2 IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: 951.808.9888

Old 09-20-2006, 10:55 AM
wow this is a good deal!

Old 09-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Father of the Wasteland
5 Year Member
offtopic: Have you guys ever made cams for a 2001 Acura Cl type S?

Old 09-26-2006, 01:16 PM
5 Year Member
good deal but do you have any cams available for the Fit as well as dyno figues?

Old 09-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by dacalac
good deal but do you have any cams available for the Fit as well as dyno figues?
We don't have FIT specific cams yet. BUT, we're starting to see some engine swaps creeping into the spotlight lately. Superstreet has a FIT with a K swap on the cover this month. Our cams would be perfect for a FIT like that.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:51 PM
5 Year Member
ahhh ok so you'll only have cams for the K-series engine. Darn. It woulda been interesting to see cams in a all motor L-series buildup.

Old 09-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by dacalac
We have cams for B, H, K, D, EVO, S2000, and more......

Old 09-28-2006, 11:57 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by skunk2.com
Superstreet has a FIT with a K swap on the cover this month.
That Fit is awesome. I know this is off topic but that issue also has an ad for the new Skunk2 exhaust. SWEET! Can you give me some details...diameter and when is it going to be released!

Thanks.

Old 09-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by leonine
...I know this is off topic but that issue also has an ad for the new Skunk2 exhaust. SWEET! Can you give me some details...diameter and when is it going to be released!
We actually have the exhaust in-house at the moment. We have to test fit it before we let it loose on the public. As soon as we do that, I'll post up all the details.

Old 09-28-2006, 12:06 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks! Waiting impatiently.

Old 08-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Banned
Post jesting2

hey Are Directly from America Not long after an old Chinese women came back to china from her visit to her daughter in the Sates, she went to a city bank to deposit the U.S. dollars her daughter give her . At the bank counter ,the money was real.It mady out of patience.At last she couid not hold any more, uttering :“trust me, Sir, and trustthe money .They are real U.S. dollars. They.are directly from America. ” Ferric ChlorideHe Won Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself. Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen? Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won. EDTAI Have His Ear in My Pocket 聚合氯化铝Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?" "A kid bit me," replied Ivan. "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother. "I'd know him any where," said Ivan. "I have his ear in my pocket." Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic AcidA Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" "She is the one who sells the candy." corrosion inhibitor

Old 01-28-2009, 04:10 AM
Originally Posted by skunk2.com
We actually have the exhaust in-house at the moment. We have to test fit it before we let it loose on the public. As soon as we do that, I'll post up all the details.
i know this is off topic but since you guys have built a Fit before do you have camber kits out for the fit cuz so far the only one i have found is from Buddy Club